The cop

*raegans pov*

I was driving the speed limit but I was hammered! Like I got real drunk.

It's currently midnight and I'm driving home. I stared. In my rear view mirror and saw red and blue lights flashing behind me.

"Fuck!" I mumbled under my breath. I pulled over and rolled down my window waiting for the cop to walk to me.

"Sir, are you under the influence?" The cop says. He was about 5'2 with brown hair. A very small cop.

"Yeah But uh... you are under my ego. Are you sure you are a cop? You're really short."

He rolled his eyes. "Sir I'm gonna need you to step out of the vehicle."

I did as told and he led me to the line. "Walk straight on this line."

"I'm not straight so how could I walk straight?" I Ask being a smartass.

"I'm not either but I can still do it. Count your abcs backwards."

"Z,Y,23, Apple..." I stutter. He pulls out a tiny strobe flashlight.

"Follow the light for me" He says and moves the light from side to side as my eyes try to process why he is holding two.

"Ummm." I look at his officer tag. "Officer Blake. Why do you have two lights."

"I have one. What's your name?"

"Raegan. Raegan beast. What's yours?"

"I'm just here to take you to the station. Get you sobered up, give you your ticket and let you go."

"I wanna know your name."

"If you must know. It's Justin. Justin Blake." He nods. I smile at him. "Turn around, put your hands behind your back. Anything you say or do will and can be held against you in the court of law, if you don't have an attorney you will be offered one when in court."

"Miranda Rights on a DUI driver. Nice." I say.

"It's the law."

"No. The law is anyone over a class 2 incident receives the Miranda Rights. This is just a class one."

He turned me back around and looked at me.

"You got one hell of a mouth talking to me like that." He says sternly.

"Well, would I have one hell of a mouth to do this with it?" I ask and kiss him roughly. I was drunk and he was hot sooo...

To my surprise he ended up kissing back. With one hand I set it on his hip and the other one gripped his ass. I pulled back and kissed down his neck making love bites.

"Jump." I mumble against his neck. He did as told and I took him to my car. I sat in the back seat and he took off his shirt. I admired his body before he sat on my lap. I unbuckled his belt and felt he didn't have a bulge. "Uhm.."

"Oh... uh- I-" he stuttered. I kiss his lips softly and pulled back.

"Shh. It's okay. Shh.." I reassured him. He nodded softly and his cheeks were red from embarrassment. I slipped my hand in his pants and began to rub his clit. He bit his lip and looked at me. He leaned up so I could take off his pants and his boxers.

He sat next to me and pulled out my dick. I smirked and he looks amazed.

"T-that's b-big.." he stutters.

"You don't have to if you don't want to."

He shook his head. "I got this."

I nod and he licks my lip and starts going down on me. I grip his hair and groan.

"Oh fuck baby..." I mumble under my breath. I cum and he swallows it. "Good boy."

He smiles and nods.

"Now lay down so daddy can give you pleasure too."

He lays down and I spread his legs apart observing him. Perfection.

I slowly drag my tongue along his clit and he moans softly. He grips my hair tight pushing me deeper into him. I ate him out faster and harder. He arched his back and I could tell he was enjoying the fuck out of this.

"A-ah fu-ck is close!" He moaned.

"Go ahead." I nod and he cums all in my mouth. I lick it up and sit back down in my seat. I placed my hands on his hips and helped him back into my lap.

"Ready?" I ask. He nods. I slip myself in slowly and let him adjust. He was tight as fuck.

I pushed him all the way down and kept him there. Not moving just laying my head on his shoulder. He slowly grinds on me as I help him push forward. I began bouncing him up and down slowly. He moans really loud and screams in pleasure.

"Ahhh fuck!!!" He moans into my shoulder. I flipped us over laying him down and wrapping his legs around my waist as I thrust back into him. We both cum at the same time and I pull out.

"M-maybe I'll forget about giving you that ticket.." he nods.

"Thank you." I smile and peck his lips. We get dressed, give each other our phone numbers and go out separate ways.