A junkie named Dick

Timeskip of a month

Jessie had to learn how to survive alone at this size in a gigantic house with no one to help or protect her.
Getting food wasn't a problem because her father had placed everything in the cabinets on the ground so she wouldn't have to climb. Everytime she thought about her father, her eyes filled up with tears.
Jessie was preparing herself to venture outside. There was no other way because the food supply had run out 3 days ago.
She was so small, nobody would even notice her.
Was she going to be proven wrong and fast at that.
The moment Jessie was at the end of the driveway, she sprained her ankle trying to avoid being seen by a shabby figure in baggie clothes. But allas, the moment she turned around a huge hand was placed in front and behind her.

D: What are you? Are you even real?

J: No, you are high, I am a figure of your imagination.

With his pointer finger jamming suddenly in her side, she was knocked in to his other hand, which he closed tightly around her, causing Jessie to gasp for air in pain.

D: Well, you feel real enough to me. I could sell you for a lot of money I bet.

B: Dickie, what are you doing there?

The junkie, apparently called Dickie, stuffed her in his pocket before standing up and turning to whom ever it was that asked the question.

B: I hope you know that you are trespassing? What did you just put in your pocket?

D: Nothing.

B: Hand it over. Don't make me count to 3, Dickie.