A thug named Bull

Jessie felt guilty and ungrateful but what she did, she did it in order to protect Ben. She was sure someone was still watching the house, wanting to know her whereabouts. 

After climbing down from the table, on to to chair to the floor, Jessie felt that her energy was gone so she went to her corner in the livingroom where the dirty cloth laid that served as a blanket of sorts. It didn't took long for Jessie to fall asleep deeply.

After about an hour or so, a huge dark masked figure creeped into the living room. 

B: Da boss said if me wanted a prom....promotion I gotst to gets that goil. Now where is...wait, is that tiny wee little thingy Jessie? da boss is going to be hahahappie.

The man silently walked over to Jessie, nudged her to make sure she wouldn't wake. Than he wrapped her in the cloth and tied the ends together so she couldn't get out. 

Jessie groggily felt something stir around her. As she tried to move she felt herself unable to and was wide awake a second later.

J: Help!

Bu: Zip it little dollie, there's nobody to save you.

Bull opend the frontdoor and felt the colour drain from his face. 

// Sorry for the long wait but had writersblock on this story. It's a short chapter but had some inspiration //