Needing help

Ben had taken a firstaid  class so he knew that if she had a concussion, she needed to be woken up every hour.

The first two times she stired when he gentley poke her side. The third time she was unresponsive so he for worried and dicided to call for help.

D: David, talk!

B: Brunt as Always.

D: Well your timing sucks as Always. We were in the middle of something here and you are interrupting that.

B: Don't wanna know the details, please!

D: Get to the point!

B: I...I need help.

D: Excuse me? I didn't get that last part. It sounded like you said you needed help?

B: You heard me right. But it's not your help that I need.

D: Now you hurt my feelings. All kidding a side, what's going on? You're the one to help not the one to ask for help so I 'm thinking it is serious?

B: Could you and Sydney come over?

D: Be there in 20'.

B: Thanks!

On the dot twenty minutes later the doorbell rang. Ben went to let the couple in and lead them into the livingroom.

There Ben told them what he knew about Jessies situation, including the fall and asked Sydney if it would be possible to examen Jessie.

Sy: I will try my best, but I will need you two to leave the room until I'm finished.

Ben took David to the kitchen and started to make them something to eat.

B: I never thought this would be happening to me!

D: It's not happening to you, buddy, but to Jessie.

B: That's not what I meant. I see how happy you and T.J are, and sometimes get jelous of that happiness. Now, for that short amount of time that Jessie is in my life, I know she is the one for me.. If she is willing to trust me I will do whatever it takes to keep her safe! And happy.

D: Listen, this is not an easy path you are going to be walking.

B: Don't you think I already know that? She has been through a lot the past few months! losing her father, her Independence and huge chunk of her hight. I can't even emagine how she feels but what I do know is that I want to be there for her and protect her if she will let me!

D: Wel...

Sy: Guys, you can come back in.

In a flash Ben was back at Jessies side.

B: How is she?

Sy: Not well. As far as I was able to examen her, I noticed she is malnourished which doesn't help with the concussion. So David, we will be staying the night here because I need to check up on her regularly, Ben isn't able to do this on his own.

B: Thank you so much!

Sy: Don't thank me yet, she is not out of the woods.