chapter 12

A gasp escaped my lips as I saw the creature in front of me.

An epitome of beauty. Her face was sculped by God himself. Her eye's were like a tornado taking everything and everyone including me away with them.

Her chameleon eyes hypnotized me. Emerald green with swirls of different colors . Her delicate features left me wondering on how could someone be so ravishing, so breathtaking. Her long hair reminded me of the night sky with it's black color. Her body would drive any man into insanity.

There was no word in which I could describe her beauty. I wondered what sacrifice to what God did women take to look like her.

The goddess of a woman looked at me with wide eyes. The look on her face made me want to drop the net into the water and dive in with her. She looked around with one certain emotion in her eye's. Fear. She wasn't used to this. She feared us.

I felt someone touch my hand but I payed no attention to it. I couldn't get my eyes of the young girl. Her tale  was silver with hints of emerald green with it. Just like her eye's, I thought.

She tried to remove the net of her tale. I watched her with great curiosity as fear transformed into Realisation then panic.

"We've caught one!" someones voice snapped me from my trance. I looked back to see the remaining man looking at the woman as some prise or possession. She indeed looked like a prize.

I felt someone help me bring the net up. The girl panicked looking down. She held the net between her fingers and tried to cut it open. She looked back at us with horror filled eye's.

The look in her eye's tore my heart. She too realised what awaits her. We pushed the net up, gently laying it on the ground.

The second she touched the solid ground her tale transferred into a pair  of legs. The look on her face told me this has never happened before. The expression on her face turned into one of pain. She gasped in shock as she saw her feet.

My eyes widened as I saw her eye's swirl back before she hit the ground with a thud.