Chapter 4: Beginning Of The End

This will start the picture references....when I can. The art belongs to RhynoBullRaq via Deviantart.

Lets just say that someone dying was my highlight of the day. 
    It started last week; started like any other day: Putting on my wrist cuff, washing my hands near the stream, and going to work. Asha comes over, a smile plastered on her face. So far,  my decision to cure her of her illness has not blown up yet.
"Hello, Shockwave!" She sings. "How are you today?" I grin at her.
   "You seem to be doing well."
    She jumps around, feeling elated. "I just got the task of rasing the dragonets!"
    It takes me a second for that to register. Then a smile slowly spreads across my face. "Thats great!" I yelp. I laugh, as I twirl her around. "Who told you?"
   She's crying tears of joy, and as I wipe them off, see says "A NightWing named Morrowseer!"
  As soon as she says that name, I immediately get a headache. I shake my head, as I look at her, grinning. "Something tells me you'll be a great guardian."
  Asha smiles, and chirps. "I'll see you later! I need to get ready for next week!" She goes out, as I look around.
  I gulp, as the headache returns. "Morrowseer? Why does that seem so familliar?" I fidget with my wristband, as I walk to my cave. I take a look at my wristband. Its nothing special: Its made of bronze, held together by moss and vine. There are seven jewels embedded in it, and carefully welded to make sure they don't pop out easily. I try taking it off, but great pain refrains me from continuing.
"What?" I whisper. "What's going on?"
Sonething told me that something more serious was going on.