Chapter Seventeen

"Ok I have an idea.", Miles said to (Name) in a hushed tone who turned to look at him.

With wide eyes, (Name) shook her head when she saw Miles step toward the open window and looked behind the two men. The window there was open. She knew his plan almost immediately but did not want to risk it.

What would they do once they're close to them? Run immediately? What if they were chased and ran into a dead end? Guess at that moment it would be fight instead of flight, but how could they stand a chance against two burly men who wants to eat them??

'We should have brought a weapon, oh god I regret not bringing a weapon.', thought (Name) as Miles and herself walked on the ledge to the other side. The twins had stopped talking now, after discussing who gets what body part from who.

Were they going to pull them in and gut them like a poor innocent fish with the machete? Where the hell did the twins even get that weapon anyways? And where can Miles and (Name) get a weapon for themselves?

It was silent inside the hallway and aside from the patients below, Miles would have thought this was too quiet. Miles peaked over the window but saw that the hallway was empty, he waited. They must have left. Hopefully for good. 

Miles climbed in and helped (Name) in as well. They noticed another blood trail yet this time it led further down the hall and turned the corner. But there was a broken decontamination chamber that led to darkness. It wasn't really a tough decision on where they needed to go but once they found out that the door leading to the showers needed a keycard they went through the broken chamber.

As they went further down the yelling and screaming of many were heard. Miles went first to lead the way providing the fact that he was the only one with the camera that had nightvision. The first thing he saw when he zoomed in was another dead security guard on the floor, but what almost seemed to glow in a "I'm here! You need me!' sort of way was the keycard.

"It's up ahead.", He said to (Name) who nodded. They walked down but both stopped when the saw what was going on just below them.

A man. A sane security man was grabbed and held up by Chris Walker. Though who in their right minds would work here? Chris Walker growled at the man who struggled to get out of his iron grip but he was much weaker and smaller than the huge ex-militant.
The man screamed in terror as Walker raised his hand and grabbed a handful of the his hair. And within a split second Walker ripped his head off with no struggle, making it look as easy as ripping a Barbie head off the doll. Only with blood. And a dead man. Murder. God, how many had he killed by ripping their heads off? The library was filled with them. But why? Why was he killing them?

By the time he walked away, leaving the headless body behind Miles had already gotten the keycard and led her back to the hallway. The door opened once he placed the keycard to the panel and inside it was dark.

And into the darkness they went, where the yelling of patients and otherwise echoed throughout the walls of the asylum.

[A/N: Yay! I'm finally on my game of updating this story! Okay so quick story, my PS4 is acting up. And it keeps beeping as if I were touching the power button. But I made sure that nothing was touching it, I cleaned it. And when I want to play a game it takes it out again. At night I was awoken by the beeping noise. It wasn't me. It wasn't my cat. So?? It wasn't even on!? MY HOUSE MAY BE HAUNTED!! Lol but not for that reason, that's another long story though. Thanks for reading! ]