Part 1

Sitting in a cafe from past 20 minutes he is waiting for her arrival with a hope may be today she come, like always she had refused him but he still came. This is the daily routine of his life from past 4 year. He calls her for meeting she refused and still he come here and wait for 2-3 hours. Some people think him mad looking at his behavior but they can't say it aloud as he is not some random guy but he is a India Top Most Business Tycoon Arnav Singh Raizada. ASR is not only but also most famous brand his AR Design is the biggest designer company and he is the sole reason for that success, but this successful man is a biggest loser who lost his... love his wife and daughter. One weak moment... one wrong step from his side and he lost every thing which was dearer to him. Once he was man with a happy family but now he had nothing.

"Sir your coffee" said waiter keeping 2 cup of coffee on his table.

"Thanks" saying that he started sipping his coffee.

He still remember the day when he went to see a girl for marriage with his grandmother but instead of that girl he liked her younger sister and when he told this to his grandmother she was happy as she also liked younger sister more than elder one but the biggest problem arises from the girl family side as they didn't wanted to marry younger daughter when elder daughter is unmarried with lots of pursuance and effort they give up and then finally Miss. Khushi Gupta became Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada. That was the most happiest day of his life.

They are happy and content in their life Khushi being shy and introvert took sometime in adjusting with his life style but still with small things she always makes him realize her importance in his life and in all this he didn't know when he fell in love with her...girl with whom he was attracted slowly slowly became his love. He was not vocal with his feeling and Khushi being shy so they never confessed their love but always showed it with gesture. Every thing was going fine when Nani fell sick and expressed her wish seeing her grandchild before she die. For fulfilling Nani wish they tried to have baby and after 3 months they got good news of Khushi being pregnant they were very happy but that happiness didn't last long as in 2 month Khushi went through miscarriage and they lost their first before coming in this world. It was the toughest phase in their life as Khushi went in shock after that lost. He tried his best to cheer her and she also started recover it was not easy for them to move on but still they did with each other support and again after 6 month they got the news of become parents but it was not all as with this good news they also got another bad news that Khushi womb is very weak to carry baby for nine month. He didn't wanted to lose at any cost so he decided to let his baby go for keeping his love with him but Khushi didn't agreed and told if they tried to abort her child then she will kill herself not able to make her understand he finally gave up but doctor suggested they have to take good care of Khushi. He decided to keep a permanent nurse for Khushi but Khushi mom said that she will come RM and will stay with them till Khushi delivery but to their utter shock instead of her Mother her elder sister Lavanya came.

In start it was very uncomfortable for him to even interact with Lavanya and most time he tried to ignore such situation were he need to talk with her so the only thing they did in first week is give awkward smile each other whenever they met but with time they started communicate reason was solely Khushi health then slowly Lavanya started taking whole house responsibility as Khushi was always fatigue and seek to do any work so not of the time she sleep. He always tried to be with Khushi but with her progressing pregnancy it was becoming difficult and without their knowledge Lavanya became medium of their communication. He started behaving cordial with Lavanya and slowly they became friend.

When Khushi reached in her 2 trimester she she shifted her things in down stair guestroom. That was the time he and Lavanya started coming closer it was not love but a attraction Lavanya sudden hugs and kisses started affecting his needs. He started spending more time with Khushi to control his desire but Khushi was lost in her own world ...her every talk...every word was related with baby she didn't spared a glance to him...not even tried to understand his needs and in all this he became more frustrated but still he never gave up in front of his desire and started spending more time in office so he can ignore Lavanya and with her this sinful desire which can destroy his happy married life.

Finally date of delivery came and with a Small operation Khushi gave birth a cute baby girl, after arrival of his daughter he forgot his desire but as per doctor instruction they still need to maintain distance till the time Khushi became fully fine. When Khushi got discharged he told Nani to send Lavanya at her place and when Nani told her to go she bluntly refused saying she will not leave this house till her sister and niece became fully fine he wanted to opposed this but Khushi also supported her and he accepted his defeat which was the biggest mistake he did.

"Mr. Raizada..." said waiter who usually served him.

"Yaa" said Arnav coming out of his past.

"That Lady is asking about you..." said waiter indicating towards reception were a lady in orange salwar suit is standing.

He asked the manager of cafe to not allow anyone near his table. In start most the journalist or some random started disturb him.

"Who..." started Arnav but his words died in his mouth seeing the face for whom he is waiting is finally here his Khushi finally came to meet him.

************************