Part 2

Arnav saw her after 5 year she has changed her always expressive smiling, shy, and blushing face has turned expressionless, stern. She is looking mature and confident gone that confused Khushi who was even shy to see in her husband eyes and today in front of him is standing a woman who is anything but a sweet submissive wife. He is feeling proud on her but equally ashamed on himself for giving her pain to the extent which snatched her sweet and innocent persona. She had became thin her bones are visible and looking at her his guilt raised million time more. Hope he had taken correct measure at right then he would not have been leaving life without his wife and daughter.

FLASHBACK

Mushkaan his and Khushi daughter had turned one month today and on this happy occasion he had arranged a small Party it was only for both his and Khushi family no outsider was Invited. Standing in his study he is drinking and today he got bit dunked as he crossed his normal limit but still sane, he cant go back in his room like this so thought to swim before going to bed or else Khushi will be angry... with this thought he went to pool for swimming as these days he swim more to control his sexual urges, removing his clothes and wearing a swim short he entered in pool and there he saw Lavanya in her swim suit swimming in pool. He was shocked seeing her in this suit which hardly covered anything and didn't realized when she reached to him. He thought to move out of pool as they both are not in properly dressed and its really awkward and dangerous situation for his sanity. Holding the floor with his both hand he tried to come out of pool when Lavanya hugged him from back... her full front body was lingering on his back. His hold on floor got tight feeling her breath on his shoulder. His already intoxicated mind is losing its control but still his heart was resisting her approach knowing how wrong is this. Gulping his breath he tried to control this sinful desire and raising his hand he pushed her hand and turned to make some distance between them. He opened his mouth to ask her what she is doing but before he could say anything she sealed her lips with his. He was shocked numb to react he neither participated in kiss nor tried to break it, he was like paralysed as the way her hand was moving on his body touching his sensitive parts and being heavily drunk he is not realizing what is happening and from no where Khuhi and Mushkan smiling face came front of his eyes and he just pushed Lavanya away making her stumble and is some power had been injected in his body he just came out of pool and ran toward his studies.

************************

Cursing himself is only thing Arnav Singh Raizada is doing from past 2 hour standing under shower. His both hand was on glass wall of cubicle while he is banging his head. Tears of remorse, guilt is falling from his eyes thought that today he betrayed his wife whom he love more than his life is making it difficult for him to even breath. How can he do this with Khushi who put her life in danger for bringing their part in this world. Is Physical intimacy is so important for him that destroyed purity of his marriage now he is going to face Khushi after what he did, yes he didn't initiated neither participated in that Kiss but still he is equally guilty for letting Lavanya do this... for letting her touch me when he solely belongs to his wife. How can he drove so far in his desire that he took such step with his wife sister. He can't face Khushi now neither he cant tell her now when she is really weak but he can't hide this because it will increase his sin no he can't cheat her more he will tell her every thing about his disgusting thought and his dirty act and it will be her call what punishment she want to give but he is not going to cheat her more with determination he shut shower off and moved to change so he can go in his bedroom and confess his sin to his wife.

Wiping his hair he came out of washroom wearing robe, throwing towel on chair he was about to move toward his room when he saw Lavanya standing at corner of his study right now he don't to meet her or even see her face but he also know that she is not only at fault even he was equally wrong so bashing on her would be totally unfair but still he don't need to talk her so ignoring her he moved towards his room when she called him from behind.