Part 5 A

FLASHBACK

It's been 4 month since Khushi went to Mumbai leaving him and their home. After she left life was nothing like before. He had became alcoholic to come out of the loneliness even started working 24 hours like machine but the pain of separation never left him. Nani health started falling, she was missing Khushi and Mushkaan but didn't let him inform Khushi. Nani was hell angry when she came to know about the happenings and she was with Khushi decision to move ahead. When she asked Khushi forgiveness joining her hand in front of her he felt ashamed on himself for shaming lady who bought up him after his parents dismissal. His Nani started staying aloof she was in touch of Khushi but never let him know about her even after his pleading. He tried to contact Khushi but she never accepted his calls directly but always let him hear Mushkaan through her aunt. He used to have Video Call with Mushkaan where she slapped screen in try of touching her tears told him that he not only failed as husband but also as  father.

In these 4 months he not only cried on his ill fate and loss but also tried do everything to know what happened that night so he can find some peace. His heart alsways told him that he had not done that sin for which he is accused. He hired a Private detective as he had doubt it was plotted against him, they checked the CCTV footage of party Hall from that they found waiter who had served him that night. After some strict interrogation that waiter accepted he was paid by some lady to serve him that drink and he recognized Lavanya picture. From waiter he came to know that it was Lavanya conspiracy but still that night was mystery for him. From the RM CCTV footage it was cleared that when Lavanya took him in her room he was not in his sense as she was dragging his unconscious body but still he didn't have any solid proof of his innocence that he didn't slept with her or he didn't raped her. One side he was busy in collecting evidence other side Lavanya started stalking him but he never met her till she barged into RM forcefully. He didn't wanted to create any scene in front of Nani so he asked her to meet him in AR at 7PM. That night he decided to play his final card as he knows that only Lavanya is the only person who knows about that night he had decided to prove his innocence in front of Khushi so he can get his family back. He planned to clear this matter in ASR way. He still remember the conversation or say argument he had that evening with Lavanya.

Arnav was sitting in his cabin when Lavanya entered wearing a dress which hide hardly anything in her body. He is feeling disgusted on himself for even getting attracted to this girl... His weakness was the main reason for his destruction. She was trying to get his attention from 4 month but today he is going to close her chapter.

"Thanks for this meeting I knew someday its going to happen after all know one can keep crying their whole just for a broken marriage right ASR?" said Lavanya in slow tone and her body language is saying that she is here on the mission of seducing him.

"What you want Lavanya?" Arnav in very serious tone.

"ASR... I think you should divorce Khushi... look I don't have any problem being your second wife but Khushi is that easy ... she is very rigid when its come to her self respect so it will be better if you end that relation before starting our" said Lavanya bending to table, he can see her cleavage from her low cut neck. He wanted to pull her tongue for saying such things but he knew, he have to keep patience for now.

"What are you talking Lavanya... from where you got this Idea...that I'll marry you " he asked in very normal tone.

"ASR you have to marry me... You just can't leave me after using my body...if you will not accept me then I'll kill myself drinking this poison" said Lavanya in her try to blackmail him and took out small bottle from her hand bag.

Hearing her words he felt like smacking her face to wall this bitch has guts to order him to marry her. She didn't know who ASR is or else she would have never dare to play with his life. But he had already planned his move so composed himself to hide his anger.