Part 6 B (Last Part)

Arnav came back in hall with laptop and a file in his hand. He saw Khushi sitting quietly on couch while clasping and unclasping her knuckles. Seeing her gesture he can guess she is very nervous right now and scared alsi, he knows what he is going to say and show will hurt her but its needed to sort their differences. Now its enough of this separation he needs his family back with. From past 5 year he is living alone even after having a loving wife and cute daughter. Lavanya in her greed and jealousy had destroyed his happy family but now he is going to end their misery by reveling her truth in front of Khushi.

"Khushi" called Arnav after placing laptop and file on center table.

"What's this Arnav... Did you had bought me here to waste my time... I thought you want to say something important but you are busy in doing don't know what... For god shake my daughter is waiting for me Dammit if you don't have anything to say in your defence then let me go" shouted agitated Khushi. She is totally frustrated with Arnav behavior here she is waiting for his side of story and he is busy in his laptop.

"Sorry for making you wait... I just went in bedroom to get these things so I can show you proofs of my innocence... I know it will be hard for you to trust my words... So I'll request you to see this video clipping and check this file before I say anything in my defence" said Arnav very calmly.

"What type of video is this? and why you want me to see this... Arnav please don't confuse me more and tell me for what you bought me here" asked confused Khushi.

"You see this first you will understand everything" said Arnav and played that video.

In video Arnav was sitting in his cabin when Lavanya came. She saw how Lavanya is trying to convince Arnav to marry her. She saw whole confrontation happened between Arnav and Lavanya and how finally she accepted her sins. She got shocked knowing Lavanya was using drug to seduce Arnav . She felt a burden had removed from her heart knowing that Arnav had never got closed to Lavanya even in the influence of drug, even in the force circumstances he was faithful to her. He never let his physical need suppress his love for her. She felt proud on her husband loyalty and ashamed on herself for doubting his sincerity. Her husband had never betrayed her, it was she who had not trusted him.

By watching this video she understood that whatever happened in past was her and Arnav mistake. They let a third person Lavanya to play with their relations. If for once she would have not ignored her responsibility towards her husband then Lavanya would have never able to play that dirty game with them. If for once Arnav had confessed her about Lavanya advances then she would have thrown her out of their house and never let her come close to her husband. If for once she had heard her heart and had stopped Lavanya from wearing her Saree and had never forced Arnav to go with her in party then it would have never happened. If for once he had not listened to her then... Its was not Lavanya who played with their life but its them they let her do. Their bond was not strong enough to sustain typhoon name Lavanya.

While watching that video tears started falling from her eyes till end she was crying bitterly hiding her face behind her palm. Arnav can't see her broken like this and even his eyes got moist. Sitting beside her on couch he hugged her from side and keeping her head on his chest Khushi started sobbing.

"Shhh... Khushi don't cry... please don't cry ... I can't see you like this... Please baby listen to me don't cry jaan" said Arnav and pulling her in his lap he embraced her. Khushi just cling to him without any resistance like lost puppy circling her arms around his neck.

"I destroyed everything Arnav... In my anger I didn't gave you chance to explain... how can I do this... Just because of me Mushkan was not able to live with her father... With you... If I has tried to be handle that situation more maturely then it would have never happened... I'm sorry Arnav... I'm so sorry...sorry " said Khushi between sobs. Even Arnav was crying finally he got his love back. Without Khushi he was just breathing but now after getting her back his life he started living and his heart started beating.