.chapter twenty-eight.

"Go with her," Talisa appeared by his side. All the convincing it took Robb to make her love him and now she stood by his side urging him to go after another.

"I can't," he replied, turning to look at her. "as much as it pains me not to, I can't."

"You let her go once," she said, looking into his eyes. "And you regretted it. I saw the way you looked at her when she first arrived. You love her still, I can never match that."

"I can't just abandon these men for love." He started to walk away. "She'd never forgive me if I did."

"And you would never forgive yourself if something happened to her. You sensed it, I sensed it, the whole camp could sense that something wasn't right."

"She'll hate me if I don't trust her," he said, "I have to put aside my feelings and trust her."

"Robb, look at me," Talisa grabbed his arm and forced him to do so. "Go after her."

"Go after who?" They found themselves next to Jaime Lannister, his sea green eyes peering up at them. "Don't tell me you let her go again."

"Shut up!" Robb growled. "This doesn't concern you."

"How stupid do you have to be?" Jaime sat back against the pole he was chained to. "Did she ride in with Lannister men?"

Robb turned toward him, brows furrowed, "Why?"

"They may be my father's men, but my sister has her ways and she had despised Rhaella since the moment she was sent into her care."

"You said she was valuable," Robb turned around fully.

"To my father and her's, my sister can care less for her now that she has slipped from her grasp. Did you know it was my sister who paid some peasant to rape Rhaella back in Winterfell? All so she didn't have to marry you. How unfortunate the bastard was there, for both of you."

"If you're lying-"

"I'm not," he said. "What do I have to gain by this? Everyone knows Cersei despises Rhaella just like everyone knows she is a Targaryen... except for you. That must of come as bit of a shock."

"Go to her now," Talisa placed her hand around his arm. "She needs you more than anything."

● ● ●

Venturing deep into the woods, her feet bare and in only a thin dress, Rhaella led the search for her lion and fox. Zena, she knew could be gone for a few days, but her fox had never strayed too far.

That day, however, when they had stopped to set up camp for the coming night, she had let the fox free and it had scampered off into the woods.

"Wild beast aren't meant to be kept as pets," Nic had hissed from his place near a tree. And now he too joined in on the search.

Day turned to night and Rhaella began her journey back to camp with Jax at her side. They had nearly reached it when a rustling in the bushes caught their attention.

"Zena? Little Fox?"

"No," Nic's face appeared, followed by the men. "But we've found them."

One man held up a torch while the others came forward and threw down the carcus of the copper colored lion.

"Not much of the fox left," Nic replied. "She ate the creature and we slaughtered the beast. She tried to attack us. Nearly took off my friend's leg here," he inclined his head toward the largest of the men, an old man with his left leg nearly shredded to the bone.

Tears spilled over as she bent over her dead lioness, "You murdered her," she cried.

"Yes, we did," Nic had a dangerous gleam in his eye. "And you know something else? We were talking and we all came to the conclusion we haven't had a woman in some time either."

"You won't be havin' her!" Jax roared, pulling  Rhaella away from her dead lion and behind him. "Run," he said to her. "Take the horse and go back to that Stark boy."

Laughter filled the forest, "It will be no use. There is six of us and only one of you. By the time we've run you through, these men here will have already grabbed her before should could make it to the horses."

"Run-" before he could even finish his sentence, a blade pierced  through his heart.

Her eyes were wide with fear as the large men fell, blood soaking through his cotton shirt. The men advanced, sheathing their swords. She groped her leg, feeling for the dagger Jon had gifted her. Being the foolish girl she was, she realized she left it back at camp in her horse's saddle.

Running would do her no good now and she knew there was no direwolf to save her, but she wasn't about to go willingly.

________________________________

Kept this but took out the first half since I rewrote it in the previous chapter.

And here is to an extremely long author's note;

First, season 7, am right?
Who's ready?
I'm ready.
Like so readddy!
Now I will finally know how I might want this book to end.

Speaking of this book, it's going to be split into two.
I think around chapter fifty or so I will end it there and then pick up in another book.
Basically that one will follow from season 6-7.
I'm doing this because I hate really really long books and anything over twenty is annoying to me. I mean it's not if the book is really really good, but it's just easier for me to do a two rather than continue on this.

Also, comment some of your predictions for both this book and the show. If you read this before I started rewriting it, then you may have a general idea, but still tell me what you think will happen.

I'm curious to know if the Tydores and Dany will meet. Wouldn't that be an interesting family reunion?