Jungshook

Taehyung woke up suddenly from a nightmare. He had dreamt that their dorm rooms had caught on fire and all his Gucci clothes had burned. It was horrible. He was crying and screaming while Yoongi dragged him out of the house.

"Oh fuck. Thank god." he whispered as he breathed heavy, slowly realizing that it had just been a dream and he was safe in the hotel. All his clothes in tact.

He sat up and yawned and stretched. It was getting light outside. He looked down and saw Jungkookie asleep. He must have fallen asleep during the game. He got up slowly, he didn't want to wake him. He searched in the darkness for his slippers and when he rose up he hit his head on the desk.

"Ow. Fuck!" he whispered. He looked back to see if Jungkook had heard. He was still asleep. He started to giggle despite the small pain where he bumped his head. That shit had been hella funny.

He shuffled his way to the door and opened it slowly, closing it behind him, and made his way down to Jimin's room at the other end of the hall.

He went in, shut the door and took off his robe and slippers and got into the bed. Jimin was sleep. He stared at him while he slept. His hair was spread across the pillow, his hands tucked under his face as he lay on his side. He was smiling a little. He must have been having a nice dream. He smiled down on him and laid down, snuggling close to him. He pushed his hair back from his forehead.

"Jiminnie" Tae whispered. " Yoongi said I could have it..." he mumbled and he started to pout as he dreamed.

Tae giggled. What the fuck? Jimin was always talking about crazy shit in his sleep. "Jiminnie." he whispered again, stroking his hair back again.

"Mmm." moaned Jimin and he opened his eyes sleepily. He blinked as he stared at Tae, letting his eyes adjust to the faint light that came into the room from the half open window shades. He felt cold suddenly and he pulled the cover up to his neck.

Tae seeing he was cold got up and grabbed his blue and white striped oversized button down and passed it to Jimin to put it on. 

Jimin put it on, leaving it open and got back under the covers.

"What time is it?" he whispered. Tae reached over and grabbed Jimin's phone. "6:02" he said.

"We have to get up soon. We have the shoot at 9 right?" asked Jimin. They were doing a photo shoot for the next comeback. They had done most of it yesterday. Today was Jimin and Jungkook's photo, Min Yoongi's solo shots, and the group ones.

"Yeah, I think so. I fell asleep in Kookie's room. I had the worst fucking dream. All my clothes burned...All my Gucci." said Tae looking for sympathy.

Jimin smiled at him and started to laugh. "Your Gucci. You're so ridiculous."

Tae dropped his mouth down. "I'm serious. It was the worst dream." he whined. Jimin giggled at him again. He looked at him and Tae was still pouting. "This boy and his Gucci." he teased.

Tae turned over like he was mad but Jimin grabbed him and turned him back. "I'm just teasing silly. If that happened I would buy you all of it back. All of it. Mmm?" he said sweetly. 

Tae smiled at him and rubbed his nose against Jimin. Jimin started to play with the necklace Tae had. It was a little tiger. He look up at his face and he felt warm inside. My little tiger, thought Jimin. He had named him that long ago. He wondered if that was why Tae loved Gucci so much. Because of the tiger.

"So are you serious? About the Jungkookie thing?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah. You?" replied Tae. Jimin shook his head yes. He started to giggle. "Oh my god really! Like we're really going to try and fuck him?" his eyes widened.