Rock, Paper, Scissors

Jimin couldn't hold it in any longer. He eye smiled at Jungkook and grabbed onto Jungkook's arms and started laughing. He looked so cute and scared of him. It had taken everything in him not grab him just then and kiss his adorable face.

Jungkook started to giggle as Jimin laughed at him and he looked away and stuck his tongue against the right side of his cheek. He looked down at Jimin. Jimin looked up, met his eyes and started laughing again.

"Shut up Jimin." said Jungkook as he smiled at his own expense.

"Jungkookieee!" laughed Jimin. "Why are you like this? Hahaha. You're so funny." laughed Jimin.

"Why are you fucking with me today, huh?" asked Jungkook as he beamed his bunny smiled down at Jimin.

Jimin grabbed his blazer suddenly and pushed him against the wall. "Jimin." said Jungkook breathlessly. He gulped. Jimin had the stare again. He went to lean in and Jungkook closed his eyes...

"Hey. Director's ready for you." said one of the staff members as they peeked their head into the curtain. Jimin turned on his heel smoothly. "Okay thank you." he said smiling and bowing slightly.

Jungkook's mind was going crazy. Jimin had almost kissed him! Holy shit! He watched Jimin peek out of the room. He was still frozen against the wall. He kept hearing Jimin in his head. "I think you're sexy...Jungkookie." Jimin turned to look at him and giggled.

"They saved you." he giggled and then he left out of the room.

Jungkook felt crazy inside. Jimin had looked so fucking hot to him when he pushed him against the wall. He would have let him kiss him if he had done it. He couldn't help it. He had sounded sexy as fuck when he heard him moaning. 

He started laughing in the dressing room suddenly. Jimin was wild. Like he had really tried to kiss him just then. He wished he could go ask Tae all about last night. He wanted to know what they did. Fuck this was crazy!

---------------------------------------

Jimin walked down the studio corridor and turned into the room where they were shooting. He was walking with his hands behind his back, a victorious smirk on his face. Taehyung stared at him as he walked in and he knew at once he had achieved something.

Jimin smirked as he walked past Tae toward the stage where the props were set up for the shoot but Tae wasn't going to wait the whole shoot before knowing what happened. How far he had gotten with Kookie?

Tae grabbed Jimin's arm quickly and spun him around. Jimin eye smiled at him. He looked so serious and worried. It was fucking hilarious.

Tae leaned into his ear and whispered. "What happened? What did you do with Kookie?"

Jimin giggled and put his hand to Tae's ear to make sure no one heard him. "I kissed him." he lied. He leaned and stuck his tongue out, teasing Tae and Tae looked down at him, his eyes wide, his mouth open in shock.

"No. Already!" he said. Jimin giggled. "Mm..hmmm." he said. He was dying from the shocked look on Tae's face.

Tae quickly fixed his face as he saw Jungkook coming into the room. "Mm." he said and he walked up to Jungkook. "Oh! Kookie you look so handsome." he said to Jungkook. Kookie smiled as Tae fawned over him. Jimin smirked as he watched Tae try to gain some ground.

"Yes. Jungkookie!" yelled Hobi and he clapped at how handsome he looked. Jungkook beamed as all his hyungs started to praise him.

Tae started to smooth his hair. He was always playing in his hair and Jungkook felt slightly lightheaded as his long fingers gently caressed his forehead, fixing the locks that lay upon it.