600 Fucking Meter Dash

Tae laughed his ass off as Jimin pulled him roughly down the hall.

"Chim! Chim!" he called out laughing hysterically.

"Shut the fuck up." said Jimin, his teeth clenched. He wanted to murder him. They were almost fucking there!

He grabbed the key card and slammed it into the lock and attempted to open it but it was still on red. "Fuck!' he yelled.

Tae looked down at him, smirking. He was cute when he got all mad. He opened his hand and Jimin slapped the key onto it. Tae pretended like it really hurt, he twisted his face and held the door, leaning back like his was about to fall.

Jimin turned to him and his fist bawled up. "Open the fucking door!" he yelled.

Yoongi, Hobi and Namjoon all poked their heads out of their doors suddenly.

"It's okay. He's just mad the door won't' open. I heard short peopl -" Jimin punched him in the arm.

"Ow. Fuck okay!' he said. Namjoon and Yoongi shook their heads and went back into their rooms. Hobi's mouth was in a perfect O as he stared on. "Ohhh Jiminnie!" he said.

Tae mouthed to Hobi. "It's okay." as he easily opened the door. Pissing off Jimin even more that he could open the door so easily and he couldn't. Hobi gave Tae the "okay" sign and went back in his room. 

They got in the room and Jimin grabbed Tae's arm and flung him onto the bed.

"Why did you fucking come! Damn u!" he yelled.

Tae burst out laughing. "Chim! Chim!"

"God you fucking suck you know that. God!"

Tae grabbed him suddenly and pulled him onto his lap. "Jiminnie. You're so fucking cute when you're mad." said Tae and he started planted kisses on his face.

"No. Get off. I'm pissed at you. I was about to fucking win and then you came. Stupid." Jimin's dick was throbbing still. Fuck that shit was so hot. He wanted to go back. He wanted to ride the fuck out of Jungkook.

Tae leaned back. "You were about to win? How?" It's only been like 2 hours!" he said. His mouth dropped. He couldn't believe the incredible skills that Jimin had to seduce someone. He had to be lying.

"Oh my god!" yelled Jimin and he moved to get off of Tae but Tae grabbed him back down on top of his lap, with Jimin facing away from him.  He leaned against Jimin's back and he hugged him tight. He laughed and squeezed him while Jimin puffed angrily trying to wiggle away.

"Tell me what happened." said Tae. His voice low and deep. "Tell me."

"No." said Jimin angrily. 

Jimin went to get back up but Tae slammed him back down on his lap and the feeling of Jimin's ass pushing and twisting on him made him start to get horny.

"Tell me Chim." he said and he shoved his hands into Jimin's shorts.

"No. Stop." said Jimin.

"I told you never say no." said Tae, his voice low and deep. He grabbed Jimin's dick and started to pump it as he leaned onto his back.

"Mmm." Jimin growled angrily. 

"Tell me Chim...tell me." he whispered and he started to stroke his dick. Jimin was so mad at him but fuck! He was still horny from everything that had happened and Tae's big hand felt so fucking good.

"Mmm." Jimin whined. Tae started to pump harder.

"Mmm..mmm." moaned Jimin. He closed his eyes feeling the pleasure shooting through his body.