Snakeus

Jimin was giggling, reading Jungkook's cute little message to him again. He was sitting on Yoongi's bed, in his robe and Yoongi was sitting next to him, watching BTS Crack videos with Hobi.

Hobi started laughing hysterically all of a sudden when he saw the replay of Tae and Jimin on Ask in a Box. "HAHAHAAHA! Jimin's finger!" he laughed. Jimin pouted and Yoongi looked at him and laughed. "Wonder what else is small?" he teased.

Jimin looked at him angrily. "Hey fuck you!" he tried to punch him but Yoongi swerved and Jimin missed and he fell slightly forward on the bed due to his drunkenness. Yoongi leaned over him.

"Don't get fucked up." he said in Jimin's ear and Jimin giggled as his low scratchy voice sent a tickly chill down his spine.

Jimin sat up. "Oh really?" he said and he pushed Yoongi down on the bed. He got on top of him.

"I'll fuck you up!" he teased and he grabbed Yoongi by the neck. Yoongi looked up at Jimin, his robe had fallen down some and he could just make out his nipple, he was sitting right on his fucking dick and he was holding his neck, his soft cute hands on his neck was making him start to get aroused as he stared up at Jimin's mischievous face, his blonde hair hanging down. Fuck he wanted him so bad.

"Jimin get off." said Yoongi lazily. By looking at him you would never know that inside he was full of fire for Jimin.

Hobi started laughing. He was so drunk. They all were. "Jimin fuck him up!' he instigated. Jimin looked over at Hobi and his eyes fully closed as he started to laugh. Yoongi could feel his dick getting harder.

"Jimin what did I say?" he said and he grabbed Jimin by the waist and flung him down on the bed.

He leaned down on him and went low to Jimin's ear. "I would be the one to choke you." whispered Yoongi in Jimin's ear, so soft, so low, so deep, that Hobi couldn't hear. Jimin felt another chill down his spine.

Oh fuck Tae was right! He did like him. Jimin's cheek became a bright rose pink as he giggled and shied away from Yoongi. Yoongi started to chuckle at how cute he looked all shy underneath him and he rose back up and sat back on the bed. Jimin got up on his knees and he bit his lip, his eyes were wide and curious like he had just discovered a big secret.

He covered his mouth and giggled and Yoongi smirked. "Oh my god!" yelled Jimin at the thought that Yoongi might want to fuck him and choke him. That had to be what he meant! Hobi and Yoongi started laughing. Jimin was so cute when he laughed like that. 

He crawled back next to Yoongi and grabbed his phone. Yoongi kept trying to peek over and look.

"Stop Yoongi!" he yelled.

"What are hiding?" he asked.

"Nothing." said Jimin innocently. "What are you hiding..mmm?" asked Jimin and he pushed his face into Yoongi's just then.

Yoongi's tongue peeked out of his cheek and Hobi watched on, wondering if his best friend would really go through with it and make a move on Jimin.

"Nothing." said Yoongi and he turned his head away and pretended to be watching the show.

"Oh my god you and these fucking "Nothings" said Jimin in an annoyed tone.

He looked at the time. He had 10 mins before Jungkook came back. He decided to got to the room and get the condoms and lube. Just in case.

"Okay guys I'm going to see if Jungkookie's back." he said.

Hobi frowned at him. "What do you mean? He's been back."