Fucking Kim Taehyung

Taehyung reached over and opened the chopsticks that laid on the table, grabbing some of Jungkook's noodles. "Mmm" he said. They tasted so good and he was hungry as hell all of a sudden. He ordered a bowl and him and Kookie ate as they talked about video games and the new cover song they planned to do together.

"So where did you want to go?" asked Tae. He wasn't a savage like Jimin. He'd hang out with him first before he tried to throw his dick in his mouth.

"Mmm...let's go to the acade. I heard there's a good one downtown."

"Yes! I heard that too." said Tae excitedly. They finished their food and Tae bought a bowl for Jimin. He knew he was probably sulking and still hadn't eaten yet.

When they got off the elevator to their floor Tae told Jungkook he'd take a shower and get ready. He was all sweaty from running. They agreed to meet in the lobby in an hour.

Tae knocked on the door. He didn't even know why he had his own room since their luggage was in Jimin's and he kept forgetting the other key.

Jimin opened the door, he was soaking wet with a towel wrapped around him. He had ran out of the shower to get the door. Tae licked his lip as he stared at his soaking wet body, his arms looked more muscular and his wet hair was dripping magnificently.

"Why didn't you bring your key fuck." said Jimin with an annoyed tone.

"I brought you some Ramyeon." said Tae smiling his boxy smile at him.

Jimin didn't respond. He went back into the bathroom and slammed the door.

Tae's smirked. He was so fucking cute when he was mad. Tae threw off his hoodie, and took off his shoes and jeans. He opened the bathroom door and pulled off his boxers and socks. The bathroom was all steamy. He drew on the mirror, Jimin saw him but he couldn't make out what he was doing.

"Why are you in here?" he asked. "Leave."

"Shut up. Stop being a brat before I spank you." said Tae.

Jimin giggled silently. Tae said the craziest things! He didn't want him to know that he had made him laugh though. He wanted him to suffer for taking his Jungkookie away and for leaving him all horny when he had asked him for it.

"Im serious. Get out. I don't want you in here." he said. He grabbed the sponge and started lathering up, biting his lip as he tried to see what the hell Tae was doing. Tae started to walk to the shower just then.

Tae got in the shower and took Jimin and moved him from under the water. "Hey go get in your own shower." said Jimin angrily.

Tae raised his eyebrow at him. He ignored him and closed his eyes and started to wet his hair.

"Leave!' said Jimin. He was frowning at him and he was starting to get cold.

"Jimin. I'm serious. I'll spank you if you don't stop." he said.

Jimin grabbed Tae's arm and pulled him to get him from under the water. "I said leave!"

"That's it Jimin. You're gonna get it." said Tae. Jimin's eyes grew wide and Tae grabbed him and started tickling him.

"Stop! Hahahaha! I'm fucking mad at you." laughed Jimin.

"You're being bad Jimin. You're getting a spanking." Jimin eyes lit up in surprise and Tae grabbed his hands suddenly and turned him around.

"Tae no! HAHAHA!" laughed Jimin. Tae smacked him across the ass. Jimin's dick started getting hard. Tae smacked his ass again.

"Stop being a brat." he said teasingly. He let Jimin go and he started to laugh. Jimin turned around and he grabbed Tae and pulled him down hard onto the bathtub floor. Tae banged his knee from the fall.