"You Win. You Win."

Tae shot out the door and spied Jimin sitting there in his robe, on the floor, his back against Jungkook's door. Waiting there to steal Jungkook from him.

"Chim." he said breathlessly. Jimin looked up his eyes wide. Oh fuck he caught him!

"Tae...I." was all he could say. Taehyung grabbed him suddenly up and picked him up, throwing him over his shoulder.

"Tae what the fuck are you doing?" said Jimin.

"Shut the fuck up." said Tae and he banged on the door. Jungkook jumped up fast and opened it. Tae had Jimin slung over his shoulder. He just stared at him in shock as Tae walked into the room. Jimin was fighting him to get down.

"Let me go stupid." he said and he hit Tae on the back.

Tae slammed Jimin down on the bed. His robe fell open when he landed. Tae was drunk and hadn't meant to slam him that hard.

"What the fuck are you doing!" yelled Jimin. He was so pissed at Tae just then.

Jungkook closed the door, staring on in shock as he watched Tae climb up on top of Jimin, pushing his legs up, and leaning down on top of him.

"Chim. I fucking love you. Oh my god. You win. You win." said Tae breathlessly and he pushed his hands into Jimin's hair and he crashed his mouth against his. He started kissing him passionately. He fucking wanted him. He was so fucking beautiful, he loved him so much, he smelled so fucking good. He was everything, everything...

Jimin moaned as Tae shoved his tongue in his mouth. He felt so small and helpless as Tae engulfed his body, he was pressing against him, his hands in his hair. He was so full of fucking passion that Jimin could barely breathe.

"Chim. Chim." whispered Tae, he was about to cry he loved his so fucking much. He was so fucking drunk and filled with love for Jimin.

"Mmmm." moaned Jimin as Tae grinded against him. He fell into the kiss. His Tiger was so sexy and wild and crazy. He had thrown him down on the bed. Oh god that shit was so hot! Jimin pushed up against him. "Ahhh..ahh." he sighed as Taehyung started to attack his neck.

"Oh god I fucking love you. Oh god Chim. Chim."

"Mmmm." moaned Jimin. He turned his head as Taehyung pulled his neck into his sexy wet mouth. The hot feeling rushed through him and he wanted to scream. He couldn't stand it. He'd go insane from the feeling of Taehyung's love for him.

"Lick me. Lick me damn you." he sighed as Tae moved down and started to suck on his nipple.

Jungkook bit his lip as he stood there watching them go mad for each other. It was the hottest fucking thing he had ever seen. His dick was hard as a fucking rock. He was scared of them. They were so fucking passionate he felt like the heat from their embrace was making the room so hot all of a sudden. He gulped as he watched Tae pick up Jimin and move him further up on the bed. Jimin was making the noises. He wanted to fuck him so bad. He didn't know what to do . Should he leave? He couldn't stop staring. He was frozen as he watched them go wild for each other.

"I don't care if they know anymore. Be loud. Be loud for Tae." said Tae and he lashed his tongue hard back and forth across Jimin's nipple.

"Mmm...mmm" moaned Jimin. He was pushing up against Tae. He wanted more friction.

He suddenly opened his eyes and he looked and saw Jungkookie. Standing there, staring, his eyes wide and full of lust and fear.

"Oh god. Tae..Jungkookie." he said.

Tae hadn't forgotten. He was just so fucking drunk and horny for Jimin just then. He shot up and crawled over and he reached out and grabbed Jungkook's hand and pulled him onto the bed. Jungkook gulped.