Chapter 2.

~ Tony ~

"Hey, what's up?" Kellin from sleeping greeted me. When the door behind him opens, the bus fills with the scorching sun that I've grown used to. "Nothing much, getting ready for the stupid signing today." I roll my eyes.

Kellin laughs as he throws a pair of shorts at me. "Lets go to the water slides they have today.." Kellin trails off. "You and me?" I ask.

"Yeah, its fucking hot outside, dude. Let's reward ourselves for making it to the last day of warped tour." He giggles. I nod and tie my hair back from my face, putting on my sunglasses before heading out the bus.

"What time is the signing?" Kelvin asks, picking up the pace. "I think four.. our set is at six though." I reply, I grab my phone out of my pocket and log onto instagram, seeing the hundreds of pictures I'm tagged in.

One in particular stands out to me and when I click on the picture, I double tap it. In the corner of my eye I notice Kellin taking off his shirt, and I follow along.

We get to the waterslides and we're immediately greeted with fans. "Guys we love you a lot, but Tony and I are trying to relax. We'll sign what ever you want and take as many pictures as you want after we have fun." Kellin announced to the fans.

Of course, getting sighs and groans everywhere, but the fans understood and they joined on the fun with us. After getting completely soaked in the waterslides, we began to put our clothes back on.

"Oh my god, is that Tony Perry??" I hear a boys voice yell out. I turn around and I'm approached by a girl and a boy, a couple I assume. "Hi." I wave and chuckle.

"Can we take a picture?" He asks. I nod and he hands the girl his phone.  She takes a picture and he thanks me. Confused, I stop them.

"Hey, don't you want a picture?" I ask her. She turns and moves her dark red hair out of her face. "I actually don't know who you are..  no offense." She giggles.

I extend my hand and smile. "I'm Tony Perry. And you are?" I ask. "Yasmin. Rojas." She replies with a bright smile. "You know who I am now." I smile.

She giggles and I notice her blush a little.

"Are you coming to my show later on?" I ask.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to go see you." She smiles lightly. I grin just a bit and nod.

"Catch you later at the show. Yasmin." I simper. She nods and breaks her stare from me. "I'll see you later, Tony." She replies before I leave.

"I see you, Tony." Kellin laughs before we run back to the buses. "Last one there likes boys." He takes off running. I laugh as I begin to catch up to him. I hear his giggles as he turns corners and skips through lines.

Before I turn a corner, I see Yasmin. I run into her and knock her down and we both fall to the ground. "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." I help her up and she stands with a smile.

"I would so stay to help you, but I don't like boys." I take off and continue running. I see no sign of Kellin and when I get to my bus, he's sitting on the stair case before getting in.

"I hope you like Hime-Time." He smirks at me. "I don't like boys." I mutter to him. We both break into a hysterical laugh.

"I fucking hate you." I laugh before getting up and going into the bus to shower.