Chapter 10.

When I wake up, it's almost noon. Yasmin is still sleeping, which is rare. I get up from the bed and immediately feel a cold sensation all over my body. I check the thermostat and see that it's sixty nine degrees inside the house.

Despite it being almost a hundred and ten outside, it's too cold in here. I go downstairs and grab a vinyl from the shelf and turn on our record player. The same song I woke up to everyday at Yasmin's apartment.

I make breakfast for us both and when I'm done cooking, I go upstairs to wake up Yasmin. I get up to the room and hear her belching in the restroom.

"Yas? You okay?" I yell. She doesn't reply.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Don't come in here!" She yells back. I lean my head on the door and nod. "Okay.. breakfast is ready.." I trail off.

"Thanks. I'll be down in a minute!" She yells. I head downstairs and sit down at the small bar. Mike, Vic, Danielle and Angela should be getting here today and I'm quite excited.

I haven't seen them since we moved in January. "Smells good." I hear Yasmin say from the top of the stairs. I smile and she sits down beside me.

When Yasmin finished eating, she lays her head on my back. "I love you, Tony." She whispers. "I love to the ends of the earth." She adds. I feel her lips kiss my back as she leads up to the back of my neck.

I turn in my chair and see Yasmin in front of me. In a baggy t-shirt and her underwear, her hair everywhere and no makeup on. She's beautiful. There's no other person I'd rather be with.

"Yasmin, I've never really told you how I appreciate you and all the little things you do for me. I never express to you how much I love you and how much I need you in my life and how much I love you. Two years ago today, I met you and if you think I forgot... I didn't. Two years ago today I found my soul mate and I wouldn't ever trade you for the world." I pull her into a hug.

"Goddamn you Tony, you always make me fucking cry!" She begins to cry in my arms. I laugh and stroke her hair, resting my head on hers. "I love you, a lot." She whispers.

"Me, too." I chuckle.