Chapter 7.

|| Day Tony Leaves To South America ||

"Alright babe, I'll see you when I get back." I take Yasmin into my arms. She rests her head under my chin and I hear muffled cries come from under me. "Hey, what's wrong?" I whisper.

My fingers grab her chin lightly and I guide her lips to mine. "I don't want you to leave." She crying. "I'm only going to be gone two weeks." I kiss her cheeks. I felt David's eyes watching me from the car.

"I don't want to leave you, but if you want that house down by the shore, I gotta make the money honey." I shrug my shoulders. She giggles and punches my arm.

"That's the smile I want to see." I look into her eyes. She looks into mine and we pause for a little. "I love you, dork." She whispers.

"I love you, babe." I wrap my hand around her waist. "Go. Before you miss your flight." She lets go of me.

Once I get inside the airport, I meet up with the guys in the waiting area.

"How did Yasmin take it?" Mike asks me. I shrug and giggle. "Mixed feelings."

When we get to Santiago, we immediately hit the clubs. It's always something we do when we get to other countries. "Alright bud, let's get you to the room." I carry Mike on my shoulder.

Once I get him upstairs, he passes out almost immediately. "Hey Mike, I'm going downstairs." I snack his face repeatedly. His hand swipes mine away and nods.

I open the door to the hotel room and head back to the elevator. Seeing the same girl I saw when we got here. She smirks at me and twirls a piece of hair in her finger.

I see Jaime coming through the doors and he has Vic on his shoulders. Also drunk. They don't even notice me pass by them, but I guess that'll be okay. I take out my phone and FaceTime Yasmin. She answers almost immediately.

"Hey babe." She smiles on the other side of the phone. I smile and watch her eyes scan around the screen. "Whatcha doing?" I sit down on the bench. "Just watching movies..Eileen just went to sleep. I get to write on her face now." She points the camera to her.

"What time is it over there?" I ask as I yawn. She clicks on the screen and looks back at me again. "Almost three." She yawns too.

"Alright my love.. I'm gonna head off to the room and get some rest. I have a show tomorrow. Goodnight dork." I smile. Yasmin nods and smiles.

"Goodnight."

The call cuts off. I put the phone in my pocket and go back inside. Seeing the same girl again. I rush inside the elevator and as the door closes, a hand stops it. "Sorry. Seventh floor please." Her accent was strong.

I nod and press seven. "I couldn't help but notice you looking at me in the lobby." Her hands trace circles on my knuckles. I snatch my hand away and frown.

"Oh come on baby, you don't want any of me?" She whispers into my ear. I get goosebumps on my arms and I shake my head. The elevator stops and I get off immediately.

When I get to my room, I hear yelling. It's Mike. "Hey buddy, what's wrong?" I see him lying on the ground, covered in his own vomit. "I don't feel good." He pouts.

I help him up and take him to the bathtub, where he vomits again. I take off his clothes and turn on the cold water. Letting him soak. "Tony, it's cold!" Mike whines. I get off my knees and laugh.

"Stay inside the water!" I yell at him.

The next morning I wake up next to Mike on the bathroom floor and him being half naked.

But I decide to keep that part secret.