Chapter 13.

|| Yasmin's Point Of View ||

Tomorrow is the day everyone leaves. I'm a little bummed out, but I guess it's alright. They've been here for almost two weeks and I had the best time.

Tonight, we're having our last dinner together. Outside beside the pool while the guys grill the food. I went to my doctor and I am nine weeks into my pregnancy. Which means I'll be due in February. A winter baby.

"Good morning, princess." Tony's tired voice fills my ears. His arms wrap around my waist as he kisses the side of my neck. I close my eyes and bite my lip.

"Good morning.." I kiss his cheek. He turns me around and picks me up onto the countertop. I giggle and watch his eyes look up at me. Ever since I met him, I've always been mesmerized by his big brown eyes and his rough finger tips, worn out by playing the guitar.

His lips get closer as my eyes close and I take it. His smooth, rich, beautiful lips. When he's away I crave them. I feel incomplete.

He takes a deep breath and smiles as his lips reach mine. "God.. I love you." He chuckles. Tony's hand rests on my leg and he lays his head on my chest. I stroke the top of his head and hug his face.

"I can't wait to grow old together." I whisper. I feel his heartbeat on my hand and I smile. Because the thought of being with Tony for the rest of my life sounded like a good idea.

Even though I never really thought it'd ever get passed a first date. "Let's go get breakfast." He picks me up and carries me downstairs. I laugh and I grip his arm in attempt to not fall off.

"Love bugs are awake!" Vic yells from the couch. I hop off of Tony and sit on the couch next to him. "Good morning vicky vic." I pat his leg. He pats my head and nods.

"What's the plan for today?" Angela says from the top of the stairs. I look at her and then look at Tony. "Well, what do you guys want to do?" I ask them. They all shrug.

"Let's go to the beach!" Mike yells as he claps his hands. Tony and Angela shake their heads. "How about we just go out to eat?" Angela asks. We all nod and smile.

After we all eat breakfast, we start to get ready. Again, all the girls get ready in my bathroom. "Have you told Tony?" Angela asks as she pins up her hair. I nod and smile. She squeals.

"I'm so happy for you!" She lays her hand on mine. "Thanks.." I chuckle.

"You girls ready?" Jaime yells from the bedroom door. Angela and I finish getting ready and once I help her down the stairs, we all head out to the car.

It's almost seven. Which means sunset will be soon. I love eating out during sunset, because most restaurants are on the coast and it's the most beautiful thing ever.

"Table for eight." I hear Tony tell the lady up front. "We should go to the beach after this." Tony turns to us.

We all sit down at our table and of course Angela and I sit together. "So how far are you?" Angela whispers to me. I put up two fingers and smile. "Weeks or months?"

"Months."

After our dinner, we all end up going to the beach. Which surprisingly, wasn't a bad idea. The cold breeze runs through my hair as Tony's hand grasps mine.

"I'm so sad that they're leaving today." I whisper to him. I look ahead of us and watch them all run around and be stupid. Tony's arm wraps its self around my waist as he smiles.

"Yeah it's bumming, buttttt... we get to finally do something we haven't done in two weeks." He smirks. His eyebrows raise up and down over and over with his hand leading down a bit.

I chuckle and roll my eyes. "In your dreams."

"You know, there is one good thing about today." Tony trails off. His hand cascades off of mine and when I turn to him, he's down on one knee.

I've seen this before. I'm almost too familiar with it. "Yasmin." He whispers. His voice breaking. Tears form in my eyes and I feel myself grow weak in the knees.

"I've been with you for so many years and I've been longing to ask you this question for a while. I know in our situation this isn't the best time and it's going to be hard, but I know that if I have my best friend by my side, it'll work. I know that everything will be okay. This is only the beginning of our life together and I want to start it off by marrying the woman I love. The woman I want to come home to for the rest of my life.." I feel his fingers intertwined in mine.

He takes a breath and pulls himself closer to me as he takes a small velvet box from his pocket.

"For a long time, I didn't think I'd ever find love. I didn't think I'd ever meet a girl as beautiful and smart and caring as you. Someone who genuinely cares for me. The day we met, I knew there was something special in your eyes that told me you were the one."