Bath?

Frozen water droplets continued to heavily fall and it's beauty rendered Killlua speechless however that beauty could of turned gruesome if he remained outside in it's unforgiving nature.

Cereaulan eyes unglued itself from the window to glance back at the boy who's knees remained bent as he fixated an unwavering gaze at the white haired boy.

"Hi Killua! I'm Gon!" He smiled as he brought himself up at his original height."I don't want you to get sick, so please take a bath could you Killua?" He asked genuinely concerned for his well being.

Killua looked down at himself And realized that his clothes was drenched from the snow that melted on him. "Oh" was all he could say. He turned his head back up at the boy who was in the same position he was. His light t-shirt clung to his skin and it was clearly soaked as the water pitter- pattered onto the wooden floor from the material.

"Huh?" Gon tilted his head down to see why Killua wasn't staring at his face. "Oh" he says as he brought up his hands and scratched his neck. A light chuckle escaped his mouth. "Well you've been outside longer than I had so you should go first." He insisted.

Killua remained quiet as he looked elsewhere other than Gon. His hand began to nervously rub on his other arm.

Gon wasn't understanding why Killua is barely talking to him. Did he do something wrong? Maybe he's just not big on talking he thought. "Here, I'll help you start the bath." Gon said as he walked towards the bathroom and ran the water to fill the tub to its brim. Killua had slowly followed behind him and watched Gon just outside the entrance to the room.

Gon placed a finger in the bath to make sure that the temperature wasn't uncomfortable and looked at Killua who still had a hand on his other arm. "Here, you can take a bath. There are clothes already here that you can wear in that drawer over there." He said as he pointed to the area.

Killua gave him a minuscule nod and went in the room.

"Okay good!" Gon walked out of the room and his eyes went towards Killua. "You can lock the door too alright? I'll be close by, if you need anything just shout." Gon chirped as he placed a thumbs up in the air.

A faint smile found its way onto the snowy haired child's face as he nodded once again. He began to slowly close the door until it was a few cenimeters from being shut. "Thanks." he said before the door comes to a complete close.