Confusion

Gon backed away from the door and his feet carried him through the hallway leading to the living room. He was slowly about to sit down on the couch but quickly realized that he was still drenched so he abruptly stood back up. "Oops, Forgot." he sheepishly whispered. Instead of sitting he swayed from side to side as curious amber eyes looked out the window and squinted past the forest as if it held a clue.

-Where did Killua come from?-

There isn't a town miles from here and even if Killua lived there Gon has never seen him before and he is well acquainted with everyone there.

-Maybe I should ask him when he gets out. Also when will this snow end?-

Gon hummed as he got the remote from the tv dinner table and pressed the on button. Gon flipped through multiple channels to find the news station. Fortunately, the newsreporters were just about to talk about the forecast.

~

"We sure have crazy weather don't we Barbara?"

"Indeed we do Mark. We expect a few more inches along the way."

~

"A few more?!" Gon said in disbelief as he looked out the window again. It's height was about as high as his stomach now.

~

"It's recommended that you stay inside unless you want to turn into an icicle, but that's just me." The man smirked.

"Your such as card." the women chuckled as she shuffled the stack of papers she had in her hands. "Now we bring you politics."

~

As soon as that was brought up Gon turned off the tv and lightly tossed the remote onto the couch. "This is going to be a long winter." He sighed as he stretched his body while walking to the window to shut the blinds. He had enough of snow for today.

"Yeah." A small voice suddenly says
making Gon turn his head towards the source of the sound.

It was Killua. He was in comfortable clothes than before. He wore Gon's pyjama pants and a sleeved t-shirt that looked like the sleeves go on forever. However, What confused Gon was Killua's face. Killua's eyes adverted Gon's face and his expression was... Afraid? Surely Gon didn't do anything to cause that. So what did?