Strange Behavior

Gon figured he'd question Killua after he cleaned himself up. The cold air that attached to his soaked shirt made contact with his skin, sending unpleasant shivers throughout the boy's form. He could only tolerate it for so long.

"Oh! Um, You can sit down." Gon suggested, directing the boy to the couch by giving it a few light taps on it's leather cover.

-Killua probably hasn't rested in a while.-

Robotic movements passed through the pale boy as he sat down. Amber eyes glanced around the couch and a calloused hand reached out and grabbed the remote that wedged itself between the cushions, hovering the item in front of Killua's field of vision."You can watch TV if you want." Gon smiled as his head slightly tilted to the televison set. Despite having said that Killua didn't take it, he merely stared at the object as though it were foreign to him. Puzzled, Gon hesitantly placed the remote beside the boy instead who cautiously monitored his movements."I'll just... put it here, okay? I'm going to take a bath."he said.

Following Gon's comment Killua had suddenly arose to the other's suprise. Killua looked at him squarely in the eyes as if he wanted to protest. However, the boy backed down and returned to the couch, tilting his head down to the floor to keep his character hidden from facial expression. Their feet were now tapping irregularly while the stranger's hands clasped together in a anxious demeanor.

"I'm going to... go now" Gon haltingly whispered. He advanced towards the bathroom and slowly turned the lock on the door behind him.

Something was definitely wrong with Killua.

The boy ran the water and undressed himself before he got in. After a few minutes passed by he finished bathing. As soon as Gon was about to get out of the tub he noticed something strange.

There were splotches of red liquid that scattered on the floor that he hadn't discerned until now.

-Blood?-

Gon hurriedly got out and landed his feet on the bathroom mat below. He went over to the mirror to look over every inch of his body. However, there were no signs of injury.

If they didn't come from him that mean it must of came from...

"Killua." Gon mouthed. The boy quickly dressed himself and opened up the bathroom door, making his way back to the living room.

"Killua, are you- " Gon cut himself off when he witnessed the wind rattling the front door brutally for it was now open.

The boy was gone.