Jealousy

Everyone went back to swimming and having fun as star and Marco walked to the concession stand. Tom followed quickly behind. All three of them sat at a table.
"Whew what a morning!" Marco rubbed his head.
"I know right tom brought you back to life didn't you tom?" She nudged his shoulder.
"Yea"
"Hey thanks again tom really I owe you one"
"Ah no problem really"
"No I mean you had to practically kiss him on the lips!" Star smiled. Tom blushed furiously. Marco blushed a little and only shrugged.
"Let's order drinks"
"AND FOOD!" star piped up.

They all ordered something to eat and drink, star of course ordering a huge meal. After they ate they started to the pool. Marco took his time this turn around to get in as star cannonballed. Tom only put down his shades and layed on his stomach on his lawn chair. He watched as star and Marco splashed around playing in the water. Marco dived and star lost sight of him quickly,regaining when he came up under her picking her up on his shoulders. Tom laughed. But then frowned a little 'maybe I should go join them' he got up and stepped into the pool. The water turning a comfortable warm around him from being a fire demon. He quickly swam over to them tickling Marco from behind making him loose control falling over with star tumbling down too. They all ended up in the water again laughing.
"Why did you tickle me for!?" Marco laughed.
"Wanted to see a falling star!" He laughed, star still cackling. They all three sighed. Star swam to the deep end, the two boys following. They leaned on the side. Star grabbed Marcos hand,
"CMON Marco let's go to the middle!" Tom watched as the two best friends splashed and dived and played around in the water. He laughed, then frowned a little. Why couldn't he be in stars place? He wanted to but..... he didn't want to be gay..... but he really really did like Marco. He couldn't make it obvious though, he had to stay layed back. But at the same time he wished he was with him.

Star and Marco both got out of the pool and decided to walk to the new tiki bar they installed this year. They walked in.
"Wooooow Marco this place is SO COOL!"
"I know!" They were greeted with a couple of women putting a flowered necklace around their necks and were handed flowered bracelets.
"People are so nice here!" Marco grabbed a soda and star grabbed a fancy drink off a platter. They walked out of the bar holding hands and laughing uncontrollably. Tom caught sight of them and felt his heart lurch. Tears formed in the corners of his eyes. 'Wh-what? There holding hands like a c-couple?!'
Tom ran to the changing room and sat down in a stall. Tears came like a river. He wiped them away with his palm, only for more to fall. "I shoulve ne-never c-came!" He sniffed and wiped his tears away and got wet in the showers to blend out the tears. He walked out and sat down on his chair, his sad expression still on. 'Maybe I should just leave now they can get home on there own right?'

Marco walked over noticing toms sad look. He sat next to him.
"Hey tom what's up?" Tom was knocked back into reality and shook his head.
"Nothing"
"Are you sure"
"Where did star go?"
"She went to the bathroom"
"Oh" Marco was worried now
"Tom I don't think your ok" tom layed his head on his hand.
"Marco, have you ever liked someone like, like-like them ALOT, but you can't tell them cause your scared of rejection and what others might think and you just don't have the guts?"
Marco blushed
"Y-yea" They both locked eyes. At that time star walked out of the bathroom. She started walking towards them until she saw, and stopped in her tracks. Wide eyed she watched as her best friends face inched towards her ex's face. She smiled widely and watched in anticipation almost fangirl screeching. There faces were inches away until......

(I just cliffhanged y'all like daron cliffhung us in the season finale. Oops sorry I really hated that)