My Journal

'SPLASH' A kid had jumped into the water next to them.
'DAMMIT THAT DAMN KID AHH' tom was frustrated. He was so close soooo cloooose. And one kid ruined it all. Marco laughed, blushing and noticed star.
"HEY STAR OVER HERE" star cursed the kid out in her mind as well as she walked over. She was disappointed. She put on a fake smile
"hey guys did I miss anything important?" She winked and giggled. They both blushed
"N-no" it was getting late.
"Oh,uh hey,look at the time!" Tom laughed
"Its getting late we should head back."
"Yea" star yawned.

     They left and headed home. Tom snapped his fingers and transported into his room and sat down on his bed. Star went to her room and climbed in bed. Marco went to his room and dug his hand in between his mattress and bed frame pulling out a small journal. He sat down in a chair and opened it to,the last page. He grabbed a pen from his desk and pushed pen to paper about what had happened today.
(I'm going to finish the other half of the story now. I'll give ya a break maddi~ Kaylee
    He started writing what was on his mind.
Today me tom and star went to the pool. Star looked really good in her bathing suit she looked hot I should say. Then tom walked out and I was speechless, he is so cute and sexy i -I didn't want to think about it so I got frustrated and headed downstairs. Then star pulled me into the pool and it was so cold I almost drowned and TOM yes TOM THE DEMON brought me back to life using CPR. I wish I could've been conscious to experience it. I never though in my whole life I'd ever be gay. Guess I'm not though I guess I'm bi. I can't ever tell mom or dad, they would kick me out, can't tell star she would stop being my friend and think I was weird. DEFINITELY can't tell tom or Janna. So the only thing to share my feelings with is you journal talk to ya later.
He closed his journal and layed on his bed falling asleep forgetting he left his journal on his desk exposed........
(Sorry for the short chapter guys just gotta make a new chapter cause a lot is about to go down~kaylee)
(Hey thanks Kaylee for taking over~maddi) x3