Prologue

Imagining Her
********************

I bent her over the office table slamming into her mercilessly all the while imagining a more curvier body with a head of ink blank hair that didn't lighten or pale even in the brightest of lights. Her pussy clenched around me with every thrust just begging for more, trying to swallow me in it's trenches.

"Aaaah, Micheal" she moaned shattering the image behind my closed eye lids.

I grabbed an handful of her hair pulling it back causing her back to arch further " Shut the fuck up" I demanded harshly.
My cock going impossibly deeper into her cunt. She mewled in pleasure. Liked it rough I see.

" That's it baby milk my cock. You like feeling this fat cock ramming into your greedy fucking pussy don't you babe." I crooned not expecting or wanting her to reply.

She groaned in pleasure not able to talk as I took the panties I'd ripped off her wet pussy earlier and stuffed it in her mouth, commanding her to keep it their while bringing both her hands behind her back and holding them captive with one of mines while I slapped her fat tits mercilessly.

I brought my hand down to her cunt applying pressure to her clit, giving a few quick circular strokes that had her screaming my name my earlier command forgotten as she milked my cock.

I slammed into her hard one last time her pussy pulling every cum out of my cock into the condom sheathing it as I imagined innocent yet wanton mint green eyes beneath me.

I pulled out of her after I emptied my self in the condom leaving her laying over the table in her small office.

I quicky discarded of the condom. Putting back my still hard cock into my pants. I straightened my tie to take my leave slinging my jacket over my shoulder.

She tilted her head her hair going seductively to the side in a practiced move getting up off the table.

"You're still hard babe" she said walking up to me batting her fake lashes .

"Let me suck you off" she said hands going to my cock.

"Another time babe" I said sending her a glance but I knew there wouldn't be another . Her blue eyes not the mint green I desired. Seems like only one pussy was going to be able to sooth my cock. Too bad that pussy was out of my league.

"Well at least for now." I thought on a grin walking out of the office.