Chapter 12 [part 1]

Avoiding Micheals path I go in search of Caden I found him asleep in the theatre room on the sofa. They were quite comfy I even slept in there sometimes. He was still deep in sleep so I let him be. He was likely going to sleep out the entire day.

With nothing to do I head back to my room napping for a bit. I woke up watching videos for a while. I knew it was time to leave YouTube though when I was watching videos of people staring at a wall.

Sighing I want to scream in frustration my thoughts were back with a vengeance and if I gave them reign they wouldn't stop. My method is bury it all until I'm ready to deal and thoughts of Micheal isn't something I think I'll be strong enough to deal with for a while.

The clock on the wall showed it was now nearing on two. Searching my drawer I take out my white bikini and a coverup deciding to go tan for a while. I made lunch for my father. I brought my father his as I know he'd probably not leave his office until night. I knocked then entered.

The plate nearly fell from my hands. My father was at his desk yelling down the phone in French but it was the sight of Micheal sitting in front of his desk with his feet propped up on it, arms behind his head relaxing that nearly caused my mishap.

He sat up when he saw me stumble in surprise. I look away from him as I felt my cheeks heat up. Staying as far away from him as possible I spoke to my Dad as he put his call on hold and removes the phone.

"Here to hand in your work early?"my father says smiling.

I give him an answering smile shaking my head no.

"Afternoon Dad, Micheal," I say avoiding Michael's gaze as I was pissed at him.

"You've come to bribe me then?" My father motions me to place his lunch on his desk.

He smiled his thanks. I shake my head not wanting to be drawn into a long conversation attempting to leave as quickly as I had entered. As I open the door I hear an arrogant male voice mumbles "careful in the water little girl, don't go drowning yourself?"

I grit my teeth not looking at him before mumbling. "And let me guess you'd be there to save me?"

I closed the door on a softly mumbled "always"

When I closed the door I leant back on it holding my heart. His voice still did things to me I didn't wish to acknowledge. Feeling heated, I turn rushing outside to the pool throwing my sarong on a chair. I took a dive that'd make my swim coach cringe. I stay under the water for almost two minutes. Not my best time I think looking at the waterproof watch on my arm.

My head was no longer an huddle of thoughts, swimming the stroke of the water always cleared my head. After swimming both ends of the pool until my arms ache I took another deep underwater dive holding my breath. I continue this for the next half an hour. On the last try I stayed under so long that when I came up I was panting for air. I swim to the pools edge holding on and just floating. I looked up at the bright sun sighing. It was a nice day. I turned around laying my head on my arm on the cool tiles while my body floated behind me in the water.

"I heard death by drowning can be quite painful but if that's what you want. Perhaps I could be of assistant?"a sarcastic male voice with an undertone of anger spoke from infront of me. I wasn't as startled as I'd normally be due to exhaustion.

I ignore the voice not wanting to talk to the owner of it. I ground my teeth so I wouldn't reply something fiery that'd show how hurt and pissed I was at his recent behaviour or lack there of. I should have been used to him ignoring me though. I thought he'd change I just never learn. He only showed when it was convenient to him. Prick. I breathe deeply as my eyes water.

"Cara mia?"the voice whispers. Continuing to ignore said person I hear foot steps padding closer on the tiles. I stiffen involuntarily and all my body hair rises . He calls out to me again hearing him say my name so tenderly does something to me. I might hate him right now but my body would always react to his presence in the damnest ways.

Silence succeeded his footsteps. I could feel him standing very close over me. I bite my lips wondering if I'd make it to the other end of the pool before he could attempt to talk to me. I didn't want to talk to him. "Cara?" he says again trying to talk to me.

Before I could decide hands were trying to pull me up out of the water. Splashing up the water I pulled away wrenching free swimming to the other end. Unfortunately Micheal wasn't saved. He slipped on the wet tile and went splashing into the pool. Placing my hand over my mouth in shock I look at him eyes wide. At first I was scared of his reaction but then I burst out laughing giggling uncontrollable, his dark hair was plastered to his face half covering stormy grey eyes. His lips were clamped in a firm straight line. His face is smooth and expressionless as he removes his phone from his pocket placing it on the tile and then his jacket. Then he dived disappearing under the water.

I jumped out of the water like it was on fire running dripping wet towards the sauna I knew was close by and it had a lock so I'd be safe. I glance over my shoulder for a bit and not seeing any one stupidly let my guard down and that's when a hard body came crashing into mine sending me straight to the grass below. I groaned in pain glaring at the amused male face above. At Least his hand shielded my head from the fall.

"What the fuck, get off me hulk?" I hiss trying to push off his heavy weight that felt a little too nice. Micheal grinned down at me and my heart beat skyrocketed because if his anger made my heart and other places flutter his smile made my heart soar.

"Caught you.", He says still smiling as if he won a game.

I continue to glare at him even if it was hard not to smile at his childish antics.

"I didn't realize we were playing tag." I say sassily.

His smile waned a little and he smirks moving so he was settled between my legs.

"Baby girl has gotten sassier since we last spoke. I don't know if I like this new attitude." He grins squeezing my side lips a breath away from mine.

Before I could reply some cutting remark he continues. "But it does make my dick harder," he says settling more of his weight on me between my legs.

My breath hitched as I felt his member hard poking and insistent against my slick front. I had been wet ever since I glimpsed him outside earlier.

"I can see your nipples through your top, he continues I don't know if I like it."

I bite my lip. "Why are you talking to me?" I say accusingly. Why don't you go back to wherever or whomever you were with the past days." I say lowering my lashes so he wouldn't see the hurt in my eyes.

He removed my hands then that were pushing against his chest, locking them above my head. I chewed on my lip glaring at him. He tangles one hand in my hair.

"Did baby girl miss me?"he ask rubbing against me. I gasp at what his movement was causing. Before I could say anything he claims my lips.

****

Cheers to a double update 🙃😁. Part two probably coming tomorrow.