Chapter 1

"Dad," I squealed running up to my dad and jumping up on him for a hug. It was my first day of my senior year and I'd just turned eighteen two months back I was looking forward to college next year.

My dad had been gone for two weeks on a business trip. His trips had become more frequent since month meaning he was about to close a deal.

Also the fact that I was eighteen meant he could now leave me here alone and not feel too guilty.

"Hey baby girl," dad said greeting me. You're a big girl now you know you shouldn't go around jumping on people."

"Sorry Dad," I said not looking sorry at all.

"Sometimes I think I spoil you too much dad," said looking down at me fondly.

"What would you like for dinner dear?"

"Pizza!"

"I hope that nutritionist I hired to prepare your food, didn't allow you to feed on any junk while I was away. That's my job only" he said teasing me.

"Yes you're right John this little girl has you wrapped around those nimble fingers of her." A deep husky voice interrupted. I looked up from my dad to see Micheal. Instantly my nipples hardened and became achy under my uniform.

Micheal is my dad's best friend. A brooding one at that. I think he hates me only tolerates me for my dad. No problem though because I returned the sentiment.

Doesn't matter that I've been crushing on him since 14 when those girls had shoved me into a puddle and messed up and cause my dress to rip. It wouldn't have been a big deal but the dress was my Moms. I had not bothered to go to the party sitting in the park crying my eyes out. He had found me brought me home and the next day I found the dress repaired seamlessly and clean hanging on my dresser glass where I would see it.

I had been stupid enough to throw myself at him four months back before my 18th birthday desperate for him to notice me, if only once. It was so embarrassing he stepped back as though burnt. Before scolding me like a child and promising to spank my ass red if he ever heard of me trying that with any one else.

I had gotten smart with him and said "Don't be concerned with me, you won't have to worry about who I try to fuck from now on." I had said getting vulgar, angered and embarrassed beyond words.

His fist had wrapped around my hair so quickly I nearly had whiplash .

"Try do well to listen to my words babe and do listen keenly.
This horny pussy of yours that's just begging for a nice fat dick to full it up. You do well to keep it in its current untouched state.You get me?" his hand wrapping around my neck giving his a possessive squeeze.

I had opened my mouth to retort with something smart when he had wrapped his hand around my hair tighter until tears sprung to my eyes hand cupping my pussy roughly and possessive underneath my mini skirt.

"Y-e-s" I had stammered out my nerves short to hell.

"Yes what?" He demanded eyes hooded and dark.

"Yes sir," I amended .

"You do well to respect me Cara and don't test me. I'm a man...Not one of them teenage boys at your school."

After that he had let me go eyes drifted over my features as if memorising every detail.

"If I didn't know any better by your flushed state, I'd say you enjoyed that. Like it rough do we?" he had said teasing me before disappearing.

That was four months ago. Summer was over and it was a new school year.

I turned to glare at him about to demand of my father why he's here however one look from Micheal kept me silent .

The man was too intense for his own good. He's so untouchable in his ever present armani. The only difference I noted was the beard he'd gotten which somehow made him look sexier. I wish he'd become old an unattractive in the last months so that my heart wouldn't beat a tattoo and my pussy heat just from being in his presence.

"Micheal," I said greeting him cooly my head going up a notch. I had learnt a thing about control the last few months.

"You're not going to come over here and give me a hug little girl. I haven't seen you in months and I've known you since you were a kid."

"No than-"

"Cara," dad said sending me a warning look. I look up at him before walking over to Micheal and giving him a brief hug our body's bearly touching. No need though his scent alone had shivers of pleasure dancing down my spine. I bet he felt me shiver. Not even in his presence for a minute and already embarrassing my self. Way to show maturity and control girl I scolded myself.

"So honey what type pizza yah want?" dad said his clear blue eyes questioning.

"Pepperoni!"I said grinning up at him. He ruffled my hair before saying sure honey.

"Dad don't mess up my hair," I growled.

"I'm going to get us three boxes" he said.

"Three why?"

"Oh Micheal will be staying with us until his new place is finish being furnished ."

I glared at my dad now.

"Couldn't he have stayed at a hotel dad?" I asked desperately.
I would barely sleep at night knowing Micheal was under the same roof as me. I'd toss and turn.

My dad's face became serious which indicated a reprimand is coming.

"Don't be a spoiled brat Cara, Micheal have stayed here before and for extended periods.I know I raised you to be respectful."

I looked up at him from under my lashes giving him my please forgive me look while whispering sorry.

He grinned going back to his ever humorous self " no problem hun but I'm not the one you should apologise to" he said before titling his chin behind me grabbing a coat as outside was cold and heading out.

Peeking behind me sideways through my hair I was met with eyes of sliver steel. I made a mad dash towards the stairs only to be stopped in my tracks by a hand on my uniform skirt dragging me back. I pulled against his hold causing the hook at the side to give way.