sbaglio

"but one day the king was invited to a ball in another country's palace., and the queen insisted to stay home for the safety of their soon-to-be child."

jungkook bid his wife a goodbye before leaving for a company party. he promised to be home before ten o'clock, as he needed to tend for his seven-month pregnant wife.

"but the fairytale didn't play out as it normally did. when the clock struck twelve, cinderella did not turn back into a normal girl. instead she still was waiting for her prince to come home."

it was past midnight-- closer to one o'clock rather than twelve, and jaein was sat on the couch watching a drama waiting for her husband to come home.

she was halfway through the drama that she wasn't even paying attention to in the first place when jungkook stumbled in through the front door; clothes disheveled, hair tousled, clothes reeking of alcohol.

"jagi, what happened?" she said, getting up as quickly as she could with her huge stomach in front of her, and walking towards her husband full of worry. "i thought you were coming home at ten."

"why do you worry so much?" he asked, with a very aggressive tone. "i do what i want when i want to. my life doesn't revolve around you." he glared at her with alcohol infused eyes before stomping away into their shared bedroom.

"the queen was thrown into a state of confusion and depression. why was the king so angry at her? why did he have so much alcohol? he was never one to drink so much, and he had never yelled at her like that before.

she placed a hand on her large stomach and caressed it, letting her tears fall on her baby."

jungkook opened his eyes early the next morning with an intense headache. he was never one to wake up before six forty-five in the morning, but his wife was definitely a morning person.

he watched quietly as she struggled to bend down to the bottom drawer to get her clothes for the day. his mind wanted to help her, but his body ached and would not let him.

he watched in agony as she continued to struggle, before giving up and choosing to rewear the clothes she wore the other day.

he loved how she was so dedicated to her work. she continued to go to work even when she was seven months pregnant because she loved seeing the children. 

his mind filled with regret when he remembered what he said last night, but when he got up to apologize to her, he realized she had already left for work. 

"but what the king didn't tell the queen was that he met with another woman of royalty last night, and that things got more personal between the two than both of them intended."