A Note On What's To Come

Hello all!

First up, I'd like to thank you all for being here and having taken part in this incredible journey with me. Although the exact date is lost to me now, I must have started writing the (very rough) first draft of Book One sometime in May 2014, which puts us at three years and five months from then. That's a very long time to be writing one story, especially a fan fiction, and I am so grateful to each and every one of you for being here through it.

Now I've had a lot of questions about whether or not I would be continuing the story, so I'd like to clarify that while this is the last book in the UAAT Original Series, it isn't the last one in the UAAT universe – far from it, actually. I've grown too attached to it, put far too much time and energy into it, to let the story end here. It's become a part of me, in a way.

However, this is where Ahsoka having a direct role in everything ends. Her story is leading on down another path I've chosen not to follow for the time being, and from this point on, other characters will be taking center stage.

But don't worry, it's still fundamentally her story. I'm just expanding it a little to encompass those of the people around her whose lives she touched, too. So in a way it's like she's still there :)

The next book, Vode An, will feature a few old characters whose stories I want to flesh out a little more, and a few new to canon I've never written about before now, whom I think will make nice additions to the UAAT universe. It will also tie up a few loose or unexplained ends and add on to a few plot lines I began working with in Books Nine and Ten.

On the subject of continuing the story, I think the time is finally right to tell you all what my plans are. I'm foreseeing another five books or so set in the UAAT universe: two shorter standalone stories with backstory on secondary characters (one of which is Vode An), and a trilogy, the details of which must sadly remain a mystery for now. That could change to more or less depending on how busy I am with realspace stuff and what new material is released by Disney/Lucasfilm, but it's what it's looking like as of now.

So yeah, we're talking basically anywhere from another four to seven years of writing about the UAAT universe. Now that I think about it, I'm probably crazy to take on something like that, but hey, this is what I do XD

The prologue and first chapter of Vode An will be up sometime in the next few days, so keep your eyes peeled for that. But until then...

Remember what is most important and may the Force be with you always,

Jedi Master Sharron Kennith