prolough *e*

_--------------------------------------AN----------------------------------------This is my first new story I’ll update twice a week. 5 votes for the first update. Also thanks to HeyItzJasmine for betaing my fic for me. Vote and comment please

----------------------------------------

Prologue
\\EDITED\\
Niall POV

I looked up at the prince Zayn Malik my heart breaking again and again, and wondered how long I could keep this facade up. I know that he wants his mate as I can see the sorrow in his eyes when he watches mated couples. But I also know that he would be utterly disappointed if he knows it's me. I’m nothing but a lousy servant even peasants have more rights and joy than me.

I already know he would reject me at first glance, which is why I’ve kept this secret this long I love him so much that I would rather suffer than see him be disappointed in his mate, and possibly think that he’s doomed for the rest of his life.

Tears pooled in my eyes as I watched him take a girl to his room. I already knew what they were about to do, and just the thought made my heart clench. I finally got up from the grass and walked into the woods where I could endure the pain alone. The woods seemed to be my safe place seeing as I could cry my heart out. I refused to be weak out in the open, even though it didn’t matter anyways because I have no friends or family. Just a mate that wouldn’t want me in a million years. I’m just a low servant that knows his mate will reject him.