some fun

*******AN**********************

25 votes for the next update

*********************************

*******Niall's pov***************

I was worried about Harry he is 2 hours late.

The worst of all was not knowing if he is okay or not. I have two scenarios in my head.

1 Harry or Zayn is laying in the hospital badly insured

And 2 Harry and Zayn are friends again despite the way Zayn treated me I didn't want to take Harry's friends away from him. And to be honest a part of me missed Zayn.

*********ZAYN'SPOV**********

Everyone turned around and looked at me like I was crazy. My brothers gave me a questioning look

" YOU ALREADY TOOK MY MATE AWAY FROM ME YOUR NOT GWTING THEM. WHAT KIND OF FRIEND DOES THAT TO HIS BESTFRIEND" I yelled outraged

Harry's face twisted in anger. " I didn't take Niall away from you. You rejected him and made him have sex with you and when he got pregnant you didn't even lift a finger to try and get him back how can someone do that I don't get it"

I could see harry wanted to say more but he didn't even get a chance as my two brothers bonded me with questions

LIAM asked " you rejected Niall!?!??"

and Louis stated more then asked

" you got him pregnant" I was about to give them my old excuse that he is a weak good for nothing little werewolf servant but they cut me off

" our best friend Niall"

I stared at them in shock best friend?

Everything I did to my little cute mate settled in. how could I hurt my mate so much I hate myself for hurting him that much.

" no we hurt our mate" my wolf let out a whimper and I could imagine him letting his head fall in shame. No matter what I was getting my mate back even if I had to lock him up in my room for the rest of his life.

Things were already starting to look up. Harry met his mate's even if I'm not happy about that but at least my Niall would be single again. Harry can't ignore the connecting to his mate's and judging by his happy whipped face I would say he is going to inform Niall as soon as possible.

I smiled my plan was working out so far

**********Harry'spov******

my mates come at the wrong time don't get me wrong I love my mates and I'm happy that I found them.

But now I have to tell Niall I'm leaving him and I don't want to break his heart.

I know that he told me to leave him if I found my mates but I don't want to hurt Niall or my mates.

I was snapped out of my thought by Zayn

"are we going to go tell my mate that his boyfriend found his mates and that he his leaving him"

my face was washed over in anger but his brothers were the first to react. They growled at him . that made me so proud of my mates they were nothing like there brother. They cared for other people.

I took a big breath before containing " we have to tell him but he can still stay with me away from his useless mate who thinks that Niall is going to run back into his arms after I tell him that I found my mates. But Zayn your wrong Niall is not that type if you want him back you're going to have to work for it you're going to have to gain his trust so when you finally pull your head out of your ass and say sorry to him and me then I will help you gain his trust. But for now I'm sure Niall would like to see his best friends and be told the truth."

The twins looked at me in shock as I glared at Zayn who just sat there a cheeky smirk on his face like my words didn't even affect him at all.

I turned around knowing it was time to go. The footsteps of my mates could be heard as they walked behind me. I slowed to walking pace and took their hands in mine.

They were so memorising there smiles could light up anybody's day and their eyes one as brown as chocolate and the other as blue as the sea but lighter. Both of my mates giggled at me.

I was utterly confused. Why were they laughing. As if they hurt my thought Louis let out another giggle and pointed down and when I looked down I had raging hardon

my face was blood red. How the hell was I going to get rid of this. Embarrassed I looked at my mates Liam was 50 shades of red and Louis had a naughty smirk on his face.

he leaned his head down on my shoulder and began liking my neck shock took over me when he whispered " I'll take care of it and trust me you're going to love it"

at his words I only got harder and that shocked me never in my life have I been that hard it hurt to walk or move.

When we got to my car I casually got in Louis ruined around the car and got in the passenger seat. O no

*******warning mini smut*******

I was nervous driving with my mates in a car and a plus was I was hard note the sarcasm.

I heard my zipper pull down and in a matter of seconds there were fingers around my area Louis gave me a smirk as he began stroking it up and down.

How am I supposed to drive like this?

My toes curled up and I let out a loud moan Louis's smirk only widened as he reached down and lightly licked my base

"a.. fuck..."

he took me in his mouth it was wet and warm and if it was that tight around me ii could only imagine how tight it would be when I'm slamming into him over and over again..

he became faster unconsciously I began trusting up Louis cocked a little but and I moaned harder as the vibrations ruined trough me.

My toes curled up even harder and I could feel the coal building up that warm feeling my head slammed back as a let out a even louder moan and then it was gone a whimper left me at the loss of his mouth around me

" keep your eyes on the road" Louis said his voice was raspy like he just woke up and I was powerless.

All I could do was nod my head and he started again and in a few moments I orgasimed.

************END*****************

remembering Liam in the back seat I could see the lust in his face but he wasn't hard so he must of known how to control himself.

And we were at my house faster then I wanted Liam opened my door and pulled me into his arms

" hey it's going to be okay we will be with you and he won't get mad I promise"

with more confidence I started walking and when we came into my house I smelled something wonderful when.

I went to look there was turkey in the oven and Niall asleep at the kitchen table with the timer next to him to wake him up when the food is ready I chuckled as I walked over to him.

Gently shaking him awake . " Niall honey wake up we have guest and I have to tell you something."

Niall cracked an eye open he stood up stressing as he let-out a cute little yawn

"aww" the twins both said at the same time .

when Niall hurt their voices his head snapped into their direction he let out a little squeal and ran to my mates he pulled them into a tight hug repeating I missed you the whole time.

" what do you have to tell me Niall looked at me in confusion"

nervousness took over " I ugg....."

********AN*****************

I hope you enjoyed it I can't wait for two weeks to be over then I can get a little kitten I asked my dad a year long if I could get one and he finally said yes!!!!!!!!!! VOTE&COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!