rejected by the Prince-chapter 6

Chapter 6

\\Edited//

Recap:

“W-What’s wrong with me?” Niall asked while letting a some tears fall down his face.

“Well I um…Don’t know how to tell you this because this is really uncommon in males. But I guess it makes sense since you’re a werewolf, but you’re pregnant Mister Horan.” Harry stay adorabing rambling.

Okay so it’s just a little bug. WAIT WHAT. Niall thought and before Niall could speak Harry interrupted him.

“And your body is rejecting the baby”

Present:

Niall’s POV

“What why is my body rejecting the baby.” Niall asked while feeling his heart shatter Doctor Harry’s words replayed in his head.

“H-How is that even possible, that I’m pregnant?”

I didn’t plan this baby, hell I didn’t even know it was possible. But I was to keep it, this baby is the only thing I have that is mine and Zayn’s. I don’t even know how I’m going to take care of this baby.

“Well assuming that your mate is the king or part in high relation to the king. Which means the bloodline has to keep going no matter what, even if you're a guy you can get pregnant. Because of the high status that means even a male can get pregnant. You were born that way Niall it’s fate.

“I-If I’m born that way” Niall sniffed a few before continuing.

“Why is my body rejecting the baby then?” Niall managed to get out letting sobbing immediately afterwards.

Since Niall was sobbing he didn't notice Harry getting up and walking towards him. Niall felt the space in the castle hospital bed sink down with Harry’s weight. Harry then slowly picked Niall up and gently placed him in his lap wrapping his arms around Niall like he was a fragile peace of china. Niall’s hands clutched Harry’s shirt despite him only meeting him today.

“I’m guessing your mate rejected you yeah?” Harry said softly like Niall was made of glass.

Only sobbing more Niall gripped onto Harry’s shirt tighter like Harry was his lifeline.

“Since your mate rejected you your wolf went into depression and that is what this cost.” Harry said quietly.

“How can I fix this?” Niall said with a tiny bit of hope filling him at the thought of keeping the baby.

“You don’t stress and don’t work a lot. Or like lift heavy things otherwise I’m afraid you will lose the baby.”

Niall felt his heart break, because he knew he’s going to lose the baby. His job was to work and lift things so keeping this baby would be impossible.

Harry gently took Niall’s face in his hands and stared into his eyes.

“Look Niall you won’t lose this baby, because you’re going to stay with me for a while”

Niall objected saying “The Prince won’t allow it but thanks for the offer.” only getting a shocking response in return.

“I’ll talk with Prince Zayn alright, He’s my best mate.”

Niall let a few more tears fall before smiling because Harry was the first person who seemed to genuinely care for him.

Harry’s POV

Harry smiled because even though he knew Niall wasn’t his mate he wanted to try and make things work between them. Since Zayn messed up horribly Harry decided he was going to make things right. Harry was going to make Niall happy, or so he hoped.

---------------------

A/N: I know this is a Ziall fanfic but there is going to be some Narry in here too.