Rejected by the prince - chapter 3

Chapter 3
\\Edited//

Recap:

Niall snapped out of his daze when people started getting up and moving out of the meeting room. As he was about to get up he noticed that he had locked eyes with the Prince. Tears made way to Niall’s eyes and rolled down his cheeks as he realized Zayn now knew Niall was his mate and he would soon be rejected. Niall tried to make his way out of the room but stopped once he heard a shout which was so obviously directed towards him.

“Disgrace!” The Prince shouted.

Niall who had stopped once hearing this prepared himself for what was inevitably about to come. Once Niall turned around he look at the Prince’s enraged face.

---------

Zayn’s POV:

Zayn clenched his jaw in anger at the fact that Niall was his mate, but he had a brilliant plan. Maybe his plan was a bit harsh but with Niall as his mate Zayn didn’t really care. See Zayn’s brilliant plan was to have sex with Niall then reject, or vise versa. Either way it goes Zayn would be having sex with Niall and would be rejecting him so the order didn’t really matter. Zayn knew his plan would work because that ‘thing’ wouldn’t be able to deny Zayn of anything. Not only was Zayn his mate but he was also the Prince yeah Niall was definitely going to listen to him.

See Zayn wanted to save his life. One thing Zayn would not admit to was that he wanted to save Niall’s life because it would kill him if Niall were to die. Zayn wasn’t going to admit that out loud nor to himself. Zayn was one hundred percent convinced that he only watched to save Niall so Zayn could watch Niall suffer. Zayn was going to make Niall suffer by having Niall watch Zayn with another chosen mate. They would only be a chosen mate because Niall was his real mate, but either way Zayn smirked at the idea. Zayn loved the fact that Niall would be hurting. Despite the fact the Zayn’s wolf disagreed with him.

Zayn smirked as he watched Niall’s face  that was full of fear and his eyes which were full of tears that he desperately tried to wipe away. Zayn’s smirk widened as he saw a tear slip and knew this would be easy for him, despite the fact that his wolf was howling in agony over the fact that his mate was crying.

“I don’t want you as a mate, you’re a lousy servant. Hell I want you to die. Honestly why would I want you? You’re fat, horrendous and a disgrace to the werewolf kind. You’re lower than a dog” Zayn yelled at Niall.

Niall’s POV

Niall watched watched his tears in his eyes while thinking that this was the exact reason why he didn’t want his mate to find him. He already knew that he would disappoint his mate, and that he did.

“I Zayn Jawwad Malik crowned Prince of the werewolfs hereby reject and ban you from this kingdom and as your mate.You are no longer allowed to join any pack unless I say otherwise.”

“Please don’t do this” Niall managed to get out while uncontrollable tears were falling down his face, white it felt like someone took a dagger and stabbed him with it in the heart.

“But I want to ruin you first” Zayn said while licking his lips and looking at Niall with hatred and lust in his eyes.

Niall knew whatever Zayn wanted he wouldn’t be able to deny him mate out no matter how bad.

“Tonight I want you in the barn behind the castle. Seeing as you don’t deserve anything else, hell you don’t even deserve the barn.

Zayn walked away as Niall fell down on his butt to the floor.

“I’m so so sorry” Niall whispered to his wolf listening as his wolf whispered in a broken tone.

‘His wolf rejected me too’

Niall cried even more because even his wolf had been rejected and now Niall couldn’t even die since his mate Zayn was going to have sex with him. Niall also knew that for both boys it would be completely different. Because while it would just be sex for Zayn it would be making love for Niall.