Chapter 2

~~Y/N pov~~

After work, at my house

As I come into my house, I walked straight to my mom bedroom but before I come in, I knocking the door first.

"Come in!" My mom said from inside her bedroom. I come inside.

"Hey mom, I have something to said" I said as I sit beside her on the bed.

"Go ahead" my mom said with a sweet smile from her face. I smiled at her back.

"I just meet one of Hoseok's friend at the cafe. He offered me to work at his house, I mean, being his maid after I work at my cafe and, did you agree about that?" I said.

"Hmm~ let me think" my mom said.

"Okay" I said.

A few moments later

"I agree about that" I stunned be my mom sudden talk. I looked at her.

"Mom, you almost give me a heart attack" I teasing her and let out a chuckle after that. My mom giggling at my reaction.

"But if you agree about that, no one will take care of you if I working at his house. I will worried about you, mom" I worriedly said. My mom smiled at me.

"Don't worry about me. I always fine here" my mom gently caressing my hair.

"It's hard for me to left you here" I said as I looking down on the floor.

"Just thinking that you will work at his house just for me, okay?" My mom said. I smiled to her.

"Okay mom, I will" I said as I hug her tightly.

"That's my daughter" My mom said. I just giggling.

"I want to take a showers now" I said as I stand up and walking out from her mom bedroom.

After an hour ago

I sit on my bed and take the card that Jin give to me. I dialled his number and waiting for him to pick up my call.

A few second later, finally he pick me up.

"Hello?" I heard Jin voice.

"Hey Jin, this is me, Y/N" I said with a slow tone.

"Oh hey Y/N, did you already tell your mom about my decision?" Jin ask.

"I did" I said.

"She agree it or not?" Jin ask again.

"Well, she let me to working at your house so she agree about that" I said.

"Okay, get ready and packing your stuff for tomorrow. I will pick you up to my house after you work at your cafe, okay?" Jin said.

"Okay" I said.

"I have to go now. Let's meet tomorrow and bye~" Jin said.

"Bye~" I said as I hang up the call.

I sigh and start to packing my stuff for tomorrow. After I already finished packing my stuff, I laying down on my bed and slowly went into a deep sleep.