Chapter 12

~~Y/N pov~~
~~3 years ago~~

My life became more perfect now. Now I can accept that Jin is my biological brother.

The feeling upset slowly faded away from me.

My mom and my dad was really happy right now. Never had a fight to each other now.

Now, my feeling love toward Jin already faded cause I had to since he was my biological brother. I love Jin as my own brother now.

Hoseok already found his girlfriend. His girlfriend was really friendly so I became a closer friend with his girlfriend. It was really fun to being friend with his girlfriend. Even Hoseok already have a girlfriend, he never forget about me and still care about me like always.

I was had a crush with Taehyung.

Me and Taehyung was being more closer now. Our feeling became stronger to each other.

~ ~ ~

I was with Taehyung now at the park. Well, it's already late night. Taehyung said that on 12 am, there was a fireworks that will come out. So he want me to make a wish at the same time.

"Now is 11:55 pm. We have to wait it like 5 minute, okay?" Taehyung said and smiling excitedly to me.

"Hahaha okay~" I said as I giggling at him. He looked really cute.

We having a short conversation while waiting a fireworks to come out.

Suddenly the fireworks come out with a wonderful way.

"Y/N! The fireworks was out. Wow! It's so wonderful" Taehyung said as he looked the firework.

"Taehyung! Don't forget to make a wish" I said and smiling to him.

"Okay~" Taehyung said.

I start to wishing.

'I wish that I will have a happy life until my last breath and I wish that I will be with Taehyung forever'

"I already wishing it!" I said as I smiling excitedly to him.

"What do you wish?" Taehyung excitedly asked.

"I want to know your first" I said to Taehyung.

"Okay then, let's said one of our wish together" Taehyung said as he smile to me.

"Hahaha okay. One, two, three!" I said.

"I wish that I will be with you forever!!" Me and Taehyung said at the same time.

I can't believe that we have a same wish. I was blushed.

"Hahaha it's seems that we have a same wish" Taehyung said as he laugh awkwardly at me.

"Y-yeah" I said. I was still blushed.

"So, do you love me too?" Taehyung sweetly asked.

"Well, ughh~ honestly, yeah. I was love you" I shyly said that.

"Aww~ you look so cute when you looked shy~ I love you too" Taehyung said as he hug me.

"Hey, I have a question for you?" Taehyung said as he smiled to me.

"Oh and what that question is?" I said as I smiled back to him.

"Do you already have a first kiss?" Taehyung asked. He make an innocent look. First, I was shocked after hearing Taehyung questions and suddenly my cheek became red because of shyness.

"N-not yet" I was stutter because of shyness.

"And then, can I steal it now?" Taehyung sweetly ask.

"Oh s-sure" I shyly said without looking at him.

Without hesitating, Taehyung immediately kissed my lips softly. First, my eyes became wide and then we enjoying the kissed together with the fireworks showing in front of us with a wonderful way.

~~2 weeks~~

I was standing at the balcony, enjoying the view from outside.

Suddenly someone just hug my shoulder. I turn my head and it was Jin.

"Hey, my lil sister~ what are you doing here?" Jin ask.

"Hey oppa~ I was enjoying the view" I said and smiling to him.

He smiled back to me.

"Honestly I can't believe that we end up being a biological siblings to each other" Jin said as he the enjoying the view.

"Well, me too but I already accept you as my biological brother" I said.

"So you already with Taehyung?" Jin ask.

"Yeah, we just confess to each other since 2 weeks ago" I said.

"That's great! I hope that you two will always happy together and have a wonderful life forever" Jin said and smiled to me again.

"Thanks and I hope you will have a new lover" I said.

"Hahaha thanks but I already have my new lover now!" Jin said.

"Oh seriously? tell me who is she? Please~" I said as I smiled excitedly to him.

"No! it's my secret!! Not your!!" Jin said as he running away from me.

"Wait!! Jin!! Tell me who is she!!" I said as I running and trying to catch him back.

~ ~ ~

After 1 year ago, I already married with Taehyung. Jin also married with his girlfriend too.

And then my life became more wonderful, no fighting, no misunderstood and keep loving to each other.

~~The end~~