Chapter 11

~~Y/N pov~~
~~3 day ago~~

Finally, my mom getting well. I feel really happy because for that. My life back to normal now.

We was in my house with My mom, Jin and Mr.Kim So Hoo.

Well, my mom said there was important thing that my mom and Mr.Kim want to said to me and Jin.

My mom and Mr. Kim So Hoo just staring on the floor.

We was sitting on the couch and waiting my mom and Mr. Kim So Hoo to speak but there was just a silence between us so I broke the silence.

"So, what important thing that you two want to said?" I ask to my mom and Mr.Kim So Hoo.

They still not noticed what I'm saying.
I was wondered that what's wrong with their two. Is there something too important that make them can't told about it?

"Hello~ we was waiting right now" Jin said.

Suddenly my mom and Mr. Kim So Hoo was come back to their sense.

"Oh okay, are you ready, Jieun?" Mr.Kim So Hoo said. My mom nodded to him. Mr.Kim So Hoo was sigh before he speak.

"Well, Y/N and Jin, you two are sibling" Mr.Kim So Hoo directly said.

Me and Jin was really shocked that time. I can't believe what he said.

"B-but, why?!?" I ask them, I almost raised my voice to them.

"Cause me and Jieun was your biological mom and dad. Jin, Jieun was your biological mom and Y/N, I'm your biological dad" Mr.Kim So Hoo said.

"Tell me that this is a prank" Jin said.

"No Jin. It's true" My mom said.

I can see that how shock Jin after he hearing about this. This is unbelievable.

My tear was rolled down to my cheek.
'I can't believe that I was in love with my own biological brother. My heart was really hurt right now. I really can't accept this'

I stand up from sitting.

"Please leave me alone for this time" I said as I went out from the house.

"Y/N! Wait!" Jin said.

"Jin" Mr.Kim So Hoo said.

Jin start to facing his dad.

"Please leave her alone for this time. Just give her a time to think about it" Mr.Kim So Hoo said. Jin sigh and sit back to his seat.

I was walking down on the street alone. It's already late here. My tear began to rolled down to my cheek again when I remember the time that Mr.Kim.. Wait, I mean my dad said that to me.

What I can't accept is, when I was in love with my own brother.

'Why I can't have a perfect life? I was in love with my own brother? I still can't accept this. My heart is hurt when I thinking about this'

Suddenly I heard a honking car at behind me. I turn my head and see Hoseok's car.

He stopped his car right beside me and he getting out from his car.

"Hey, what are you doing here? It's already late and why you crying? Is there something wrong?" Hoseok worriedly said. I crying again.

Hoseok hug me and comforting me. He tapping my head.

"It's okay. You can tell me everything if there was something wrong to you but first, let's go to my house" Hoseok said as he put me into his car.

He drive his car to his house.

We getting out from the house and come into Hoseok's house. We sitting on the couch.

"Tell me what's wrong?" Hoseok ask. I looked at him as he slowly showing his smile to me.

"Jin is my biological brother" I said as I looking down on the floor. Hoseok looked really shocked.

"What?!? So the guy who you was in love with is your own biological brother?" Hoseok ask. I nodded to him as I hold back my tear.

"I don't know, I actually can't believe this. This is really hurt my heart. I was feel really upset right now. Honestly, I was running out from my house. I need a time to thinking about this. I need a time to being alone" I said.

"But you have to go home now so you guys can settle about this faster" Hoseok said. I sigh.

"Should I go home now?" I ask him.

"Yes, you have too" Hoseok said as he come closer to me and hug me.

"Fine.." I said.

"I will send you to your house" Hoseok said.

~~After 30 minute~~

Hoseok was already back to his home while I was standing right in front of my door house.

I sigh and come into my house. When my mom noticed me, she running toward me and hug me tightly.

"I'm really worried about you. Are you okay?" My mom worriedly ask.

"I'm fine" I said. My mom broke the hug and we sitting on the couch.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. This is all my fault for leaving you and your mom when the time you born into this world. I know you was really upset and sad after you hearing this" My dad said.

"I-it's okay, I'm already fine with it now" I said as I smiled to them.

Suddenly my dad was stand up and walking toward me. He hug me.

"I love you Y/N" My dad said.

"I love you too dad" I replying him as I hug him back.

Jin and my mom just smiling there and joining us to make a group hug.

I can't believe that my life is perfect. I have my mom, my dad and my biological brother.

But actually, I still didn't accept that Jin is my biological brother.

Chapter 11 end
To be continued.