Chapter 6

~~Y/N pov~~

I was eating my food with Jin.

"How was your work here, Y/N?" Jin ask.

"Well, it's fun!" I said and smiling to him.

"That's good to hear that" Jin said as he showing his smile back to me.

"Yup" I said and stand up to washed my dished. Suddenly Jin hold my wrist. I looked at him.

"I will washed your dishes" Jin said and smiling to me again.

"No, you don't have to do that. It's my work as a maid" I said.

Jin sigh. Take the plate from my hand and start to washed it. I weirdly looked at him and he looked at me.

"Well, today is your day off. You don't have to do any work here" Jin said.

"Hahaha okay!" I happily said.

"Let's sit" Jin said. We take a seat on the couch.

"You know, I want to know more about you so you can tell me more about your life" Jin said.

"Me?" I ask.

"Yes, you" Jin said.

"Hmm~ well, I have a mom who always care about me and loved me. She has been angry at me one day but she never yelled at me. I really loved her since she's only my biological mom. That's why I always worried about her and Hoseok, he is my best friend since primary school. Hoseok is really kind, nice and cute at the same time. I really love him as my best friend but, almost like a brother to me. My mom also love Hoseok too" I said.

"What about you dad?" Jin curiously ask.

"My dad?" I sadly ask.

"Yeah, your dad. You don't have a dad?" Jin said.

"Honestly, I have my own dad but I don't really know about him" I said.

"You can continue it if you want" Jin said.

I nodded.

"Okay, I don't know what's my dad name and I don't even know how he look alike cause he was left me and my mom after I born. I don't know what's wrong with him. My mom was never tell me what's my dad name, about him or his look alike. My mom said that he was go to his new girlfriend but he didn't divorce my mom till now yet" I said as I hold back my tear.

Suddenly Jin hug me that make my eyes became wide but it's feel really comfortable when I was being hug by Jin.

"You can let it out" Jin softly said. I slowly crying on his chest.

"You know what, my life is almost same like you too" Jin said. Jin broke the hug and looked at me. I looked at him back.

"My dad was running away from my biological mom and he take me too when I was 6 years old. Now my dad was already married with another woman and I really hate her cause she not my biological and treat me like a trash but my dad already divorce her because she being too outrageous. What she want from my dad is his property. I feel really happy that my dad was divorce her but I really wanted to meet my biological mom so bad but I already forget how look she is. If I meet her, I will hug her tightly and will stay by her side" Jin said.

"Your biological mom was really lucky that having a sweet and gentle son like you" I sweetly said him. Jin smiled at me.

"Well, thanks. You too. You such a sweet and caring daughter" Jin said. I smiled and blushed at the same time.

Suddenly there was a vibrating from my phone. I looked at my phone and it was a text from Hoseok. I opened the text.

Hobi: Hey, Y/N. Are you free now? I'm dying right now

Y/N: yeah, I'm free now, why?

Hobi: Great! Can we go to amusement park today? I want to spend my time with you~

Y/N: hahaha okay, everything for my best friend but I have to ask Jin first..

Hobi: okay, I'm waiting..

I stop texting with Hoseok for a while and looked at Jin.

"Jin, can I ask you something?" I ask him.

"What is it?" Jin said.

"Can I hang out with Hoseok today? He really wanted to spend time with me" I said.

"Hmmm~" Jin said.

"Please~ you know, he's my best friend, I don't want to make his heart ached because I avoiding him. So please give me a change" I said, while showing my puppy eyes. Jin sigh.

He suddenly giggle "okay~ Fine~" Jin said.

"OMG! Thank you so much!" I said and accidentally kissed his cheek. My eyes became wide. I can see Jin cheek was red because of blushed.

"S-sorry" I said as I slowly looked at my text with Hoseok.

Y/N: I'm back!

Hobi: what did he said??

Y/N: he allowed me to hang out with you!

Hobi: OMG! I'm excited right now! I will pick you up at Jin's house, okay?

Y/N: okay, I have to get ready now. Bye Hobi~

Hobi: bye Y/N~

After that I get ready and waiting for Hoseok. Suddenly I heard a door bell ringing. I open it and it was Hoseok.

"Hey Y/N!" Hoseok happily said.

"Hey Hobi~ wow you look so excited" I said while giggling at him.

"Honestly yes I am. Let's go now, I can't wait anymore!" Hoseok said.

"Hahaha okay" I said and looked at Jin.

"Jin, I will go first!" I said at Jin.

"Okay and take care!" Jin said as he smiled at me.

"I will" I said as I went out from the house and come into Hoseok's car. Hoseok start the engine and drive it to amusement park.

~ ~ ~

Today was really fun. I was spend my time with my best friend, Hoseok. It was really fun when I hang out with him. Hoseok was only one that I can trust with. I was playing all game in the amusement park with Hoseok. It was really fun.

Suddenly we already tired and take a seat on the empty bench.

"Wow! Today is really fun! It's been along time since we're not spend our time like this, right?" Hoseok said. I still can see his happy expression on his face. 

"Yeah it's been along time!" I said and smiled to him.

"Hey, do you happy working at Jin house?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes I am, I'm really happy when I work at his house but two day ago there was a guy suddenly burst into Jin's bedroom when I was cleaning his room and his name is Yoongi, I think so. He is really pervert" I said.

"Yeah Yoongi, one of my friend too. He is really pervert. Just don't talk to him. By the way, do you like Jin?" Hoseok ask me while smiling weirdly at me.

My heart suddenly pounding faster. I surprised by hearing Hoseok's questions and looked seriously at him.

"W-why you suddenly asked that questions to me?" I curiously ask him. I was already blushed.

"Don't acting that you don't like him. Just be honest. I already know a lot about you, Y/N and best friend can't keep a secret to each other, right?" Hoseok said while smiling at me. I sigh.

"Fine! Honestly, I like Jin but please keep this as a secret, okay?" I said.

"Hahaha okay then but I can't believe that my best friend was in love with someone!!!" Hoseok was shouting. I quickly closed his mouth.

"Don't talk it too loud. Everyone will heard it" I whispering to him. He nodded at me as I let go of his mouth.

Chapter 6 end
To be continued.