Chapter 8

~~Y/N pov~~

Taehyung, Namjoon and Jimin was drinking the orange juice. I'm just standing beside them and waiting what will they need.

Suddenly Namjoon looked at me.

"What are you doing there? You can sit. We want to know more about you since you was Hoseok's best friend" Namjoon said and smiled to me.

'So they are Hoseok best friend too?'

I sitting on the couch and smiling to them.

"Hoseok always tell us about your life to us so we already know a lot about you" Namjoon said.

"Oh really? I didn't expect that he tell about me to you guys" I said as I laughing shyly.

"You was best friend with Hoseok since primary school, right?" Jimin ask. I nodded at him.

"So you're was Jin maid?" Taehyung ask.

"Yes, I want to collect my money just for my mom. I want to send her to the hospital but I don't have enough money to send her to the hospital" I sadly said and start to thinking about my mom.

They sigh and looking at me.

"We will help you" Taehyung said. I looked at them with shocked face.

"Are you serious?" I ask.

"Yes we are!" They said at the same time as they smiled at me.

The tear of happiness start to rolled down to my cheek. I feel really happy right now.

"OMG! Y/N was crying. This is all your fault, Taehyung!" Jimin said to Taehyung.

"Of course not! I was helping her" Taehyung said. I giggling and wipe away my tear.

"I was crying because I'm happy that there was someone want to helping me" I said.

"Aww~" Taehyung said as he hugging me softly. My eyes became wide, same like Namjoon and Jimin too.

"Taehyung!! What are you doing?!?" Namjoon ask.

"Nothing, I was comforting her" Taehyung said with a smile on his face.

"*sigh* but not that way" Namjoon said.

"Oh ok. Hehehehe sorry, Y/N" Taehyung said as he broke the hug.

"It's okay" I said. I was still blushed.

"She was looked really cute when she blushed~" Jimin giggle. I smile at him.

~~Next day~~

I was get ready to go to the cafe but before I go, I prepared a food for Jin.

Jin walking toward me.

"Good morning Y/N~" Jin greeting me with a sweet smile on his face.

"Good morning Jin, how are you today?" I asked him.

"I feel better today" Jin said as he take his seat.

"That's good to hear that" I said. I sit beside him. We started to eating.

After we finished eating, we get ready to go our work. We come into Jin car and Jin start the engine.

~~After 10 minutes~~

Finally, we arrived at my cafe. I get out from Jin's car and waved at him as he drive his car to his office.