Just a dream?

"Hey Bastet, you look good in that dress, I know it would suit your appearance.", suddenly I stand right before Anubis in a long Egyptian dress. He was dressed in simple fabric and looked really interested in me. "Oh do you like it?", the words came out of my mouth without my intention. I started to gin without being able to stop it, slowly turning around that Anubis could see my dress completely. He sat on a bed in, probably his room... While I looked at him, my body felt different than before. I felt stronger... and majestic. Although I felt like externally controlled, so I decided to stay calm, because either way I can't even do anything against it, so at least I could watch this strange situation like a silent observer. Next 'I' walked towards Anubis, moving my cat like tail all around, like I was hunting a prey. "Oh come on Bastet, don't play with me.", Anubis whispered, grabbed my arm softly and pulled me towards him. His body felt so warm and muscularly... "But I know you like it.", I whispered. He looked deep in my eyes and came closer to me. The moment felt so intense, even if I was not myself, I stopped breathing for a second. Then he kissed me. Surprisingly it felt great and I closed my eyes. If I would say, I didn't enjoy it, I would be lying, so I opened my eyes and continued watching the situation from inside. In the next moment Anubis, pulled me even further to him and we were falling on his bed. I was lying on top of him, smiling sneaky. My hands were wandering all over his chest... slowly going deeper. First he looked surprised but then his look changed. "Bastet... what are you...", the rest of this sentence went over in a lustful groaning.

Suddenly a flinch went right trough me like a lightning. The scene became blurred an I felt like I was falling. "Ouch!", I opened my eyes and recognized that I was laying on the floor, beside the bed in the room I fell asleep. 'Was all of this just a dream?', I asked myself confused. In the next moment I heard someone knock on the door. "Yes?", I said. "Bastet, it's me Anubis, may I come in?", honestly that was the last thing what I wanted after my strange experience. When I thought of what I did to him... My face instantly turned red. "Bastet?", he asked again. "Yes, it's ok, come in.", "I heard a loud sound, are you... where are you?", "Down here...", I said. He came around the bed, looking for me. "What happened?", he asked caring. "N...nothing.", my face turned red. "I.. it was just a weird dream...", I turned away. "Oh, are you sure? Let me help you.", with this words he took me in his strong arms and lifted me up. His arms and the sensation of his body was just like in my dream, I thought. "Everything is ok.", I tried sound convinced "Are you hungry?", Anubis asked. In the same moment I recognized a loud grumbling from my belly. He heard it and smiled at me. "So this means yes?", he smiled again. "Its actually evening again, you slept the wholde day, so we are going to eat with Osiris now.", 'Should I tell him about my dream?... No that would be to embarrassing', I decided. At this thought, I blushed again but Anubis ignored it intentionally. "So then come on, let's go.", I said deflecting.

Anubis stand up and I followed him through the door of the room. Although he said the building, where we are, is Osiris temple. I didn't thought the temple would be this big. To be on time for dining we had to run to the dining room. I followed Anubis next to the beautiful decorated corridor wall. He was really fast but I, with my cat like body, was faster. It was easy for me to keep up with him. I didn't know this part of Osiris temple, so I took a close look around while I followed Anubis. This is also the reason why I nearly ran into Anubis who stopped right before a big door. "Oh I didn't want to...", I said before my voice call of. I was so close to him. Our bodies were touching each other. This was the first time I recognized that he was almost 4 inches (10cm) taller than me. In the next moment he pushed me against the beautiful patterned wall and kissed me. As much as I enjoyed the kiss, the more sad I was as he turned his face away. "I.. I am sorry. I guess you're not the same person as you were before you reincarnate...", he said asking for forgiveness. "Please just forget what I did...", I was this much surprised that I couldn't say anything. I want more. More kisses form him, more closeness. More of this amazing feeling when he was so close to me. I just watched him paralysed while he opened the big door towards the dining room.