Familiar feelings

In the middle of the big hall on the, massive, wooden table there was Osiris. Next to him were surprisingly just two chairs which looked really spiky and uncomfortable. The table was set and a lot of indefinable delicious smells from the prepared food went towards us. As I looked further around I recognized the little monster or, like Osiris calls her, Ammit. The little lion/hippo/crocodile blend lay down sleeping in a dark corner of the hall, snuggled in something furry. Actually in this moment Ammit looked kinda cute. Suddenly Osiris took my attention."Oh Bastet, let me look at you!", he stood up and came a little towards us. "Your looking fresh again!", he said grinning. He took my shoulder and walked with me to the big table, followed by Anubis. "Come on, let's eat. Horus will visit my temple tomorrow morning and if he want to talk with you, you should have eat well. Even if its the day before. His arguments are mostly really... exhausting.", he smiled again, sat down and pointed at one of the spiky black chairs. "Now that we can talk, Anubis already told me about everything what happened when you were asleep. Besides, did anything...", he took some time to find a suiting word. "...interesting happened recently?", Osiris asked with a sidelong glance on Anubis who blushed a little. "Ah.", Osiris whispered. Both took a piece of meat from a plate and started eating but I first scrutinized the undefinable meat before I decided I could eat it without concerns. The whole meal seamed actually more like a predator feeding, than a dinner to me. As I looked to Anubis I saw that he still was red in his face and energetic staring at his plate. "Before I forget it, Bastet, I prepared your old rooms. If you like you could live there with Anubis, like you used to do in your past life.", Osiris said between two bites. "If I was used to live with Anubis in the same room, then ok, I will do so again. Thank you for the preparations Osiris.", I looked right at him and smiled. "Is it really ok for you?", Anubis asked whispering . "Yes.", I smiled. "Then go and sleep a little now, tomorrow will be a stressful day.", Osiris said. "I will show you our room. You can change there your clothes into something... more comfortable."

Anubis stood up from the table, took my hand and indicated me with a glance to follow him out of the hall. Even if I hadn't finished eating, I wanted to know why Anubis was acting so strange all of a sudden. His way lead us trought a long corridor with beautiful paintings of egyptian symbols and colored pictures of a red skinned god fighting with a falcon-headed person. At the end of the long corridor, and after we turned around some corners, we reached another big door but not as rich decorated as the door which leads to the throne hall. As Anubis opened the door I felt the strange feeling of beeing home. The room was big and lightened by lots of candles. In the middle of the room was a big, comfortable bed. ...Everything looked exactly like it did in my dream from the past.

Anubis closed the door behind us. "Bastet we really need to talk.", he started. "Wh..", I wanted to ask him but Anubis cut me off. "Wait. Let me explain. We were kind of a couple in your last life... I know you are a different person now, but I need to know how you feel about me.", Anubis blushed as he said this. "I... I'm not quite sure yet. I like you, but...", my voice became quieter with every word. "But you just like me as a friend, you wanted to say?", he asked dissapointed and turned his face away. "No!... I wanted to say... I like you, but my body is yearning to the touch of your hand, your kisses and... even more than that." As I said that, he looked at me again but this time with surprise. "I don't know what to feel...", "Do you want to find out?", Anubis asked whispering, coming closer to me. "Yes.", I moaned and in the next I felt his lips on mine, demanding for more.