A night with a god

His kiss felt indescribably good, I closed my eyes and enjoyed every moment. Recently he started moving slowly to the bed, dragging me with him. As we were standing right in front of the big bed, he interrupted our kiss for a moment, I saw him looking at me like a treasure. "You can't imagine how long I've dreamed of doing this with you again...", he said lustful. "Then what are you waiting for?", I moaned. My body was full of energy. Every cell of it tingled.I wanted more. I wanted him.

Very slowly but certain Anubis pushed me down onto the big comfortable bed. I looked right at his face, heavily breathing and thinking of what I was about to do with him in my dream of the past. This time it would become real and I can't wait to experience it.

Now Anubis lay on top of me and kissed me with such intense, that my body felt this hot, I thought in the next moment it would light up in flames. While kissing me, his hands wandered around my body. "Take off your clothes.", I whispered between two kisses. "As you please my goddess.", he answered. As he took off his clothes, I discovered a lot of scars on his chest. They were looking really good and warlike in combination with his trained body and his black skin. At first I was to bashful to look any further down but then my curiosity won. I recognized, I really liked what I saw down there... "Why are you looking at me like I am your prey?", he asked grinning. I rolled us around so I was on top of him and smiled victorious. "Because you are my prey." I said, gently biting in his ear. "Oww...", Anubis whispered heated. He turned us around again. "Now have a taste of my revenge.", he said aroused. Instinctively he ripped away my linen top. I don't know why but I really liked this wild animal like side of him. In the next moment Anubis looked at me seductive. Then he  kissed my belly. His kisses were slowly wandering upwards and I shivered as I realized what he would do next. I closed my eyes and moaned in pleasure as I felt his hands petting my body, his lips sucking on my breasts and his tongue slowly licking my nipples. After a while Anubis looked at me. He was heavy breathing and his whole body looked tensed. "Bastet I want to go further than that. I want our bodies to become one again. But only if you want it too. I won't force you to do anything.", he moaned. I couldn't catch one clear thought anymore. I just didn't want it to end. I want to feel Anubis. I want his body... everything of him.

"Kiss me.", I whispered aroused. My hands were touching his chest, exploring every inch of it. As I reached his lower regions Anubis moaned pleased. I clearly felt his erection. "Are you that excited?", I asked smirking. "I gasped surprised when he touched 'my spot'. "Your'e also not unpleased with this situation my love." His words turned my face red and I had to look away. "Look at me. I want to look you right in the eyes when I am entering your most treasured place of your body." Anubis whispered in my ear.

I was breathing heavy and looking at Anubis heated glance when he started rubbing his dick against my body, then he put it in and started to move. Fist I thought he would be to big for me to take, but as he started to move a little bit more, I just felt waves of pleasure running over my body. "Anubis...", I moaned. Suddenly he got slower and looked at me in concern. "What is it? Does it hurt?", he sounded afraid. "No... Please... don't stop!", I moaned again with closed eyes. "So that's what you want! I guess then you will like it the same way we did before you reincarnated.", Anubis whispered. "You used to like it fast and hard." With these words he started moving again, faster than before. To suppressed a loud moaning, I pressed my arm to my mouth. Anubis was moving even faster and then he started to do it harder. I felt him moving deeper and deeper inside me. I enjoyed every second. I felt everything more intense than before, my body was filling more and more with pleasure. I was near to climax as Anubis suddenly stopped moving and withdrew himself. "Why did you...?", before I could finish my sentence he kissed me with intense and pushed me back a little. "Turn around.", he said imperious. I decided to do what he wanted. My body already wanted to feel him again and couldn't resist him... As I kneeled down before him, facing the end of our big bed, I suddenly felt him leaning over my back and massaging my breasts from behind. I closed my eyes and moaned in pleasure. "Anubis.", I moaned excited. "Please give it to me.", as I said this it just became a moaning from him as an answer. "Don't worry, I will grant you your wish my Kitty.", "Wait what did you call me...?", I didn't came to let my voice sounding angry because in the middle of my sentence Anubis started to move again. He continued moving in and out of my body with such intense and sensitive in the same way that I couldn't stand it any longer. My senses were flooded with emotions and my body felt like out of this world. "Anubis!", I gasped. "I'm going to....", I interrupted myself with a loud moaning. "Oh Bastet.", he whispered. "If you keep moaning, I can't held it back any longer!", he gasped. "Me too!", was the only thing I could say, before I felt this incredible feeling. My body was screaming in pleasure and I felt Anubis starting to pule inside me. 

We finally became one again.