Meeting Chara

Girl Chara

Girl Chara

Boy CharaChapter1: Meeting Chara

Boy Chara
Chapter1: Meeting Chara

Boy CharaChapter1: Meeting Chara

Girl Frisk

You

I looked around in the foster care. So many parents was coming but none was coming for me. I was starting to get upset now because I have been in this foster care for a while. Even though these people here are like my parents I still want to be adopted!!

There was this one pretty mom she looked so young with two of her kids one of them looked so nice but you couldn't see their eyes but you could see their huge smile on their face. The other one had red eyes and looked like they would kill someone.

The mother walked up to me and smiled and I nicely smiled back.

"Aww you are a very cute child! I am Caroline!" The mother speaks.

"Hi! I am Y/n it's so nice to meet you and the rest of your family." I smiled.

"My name is Frisk nice to meet you Y/n." The girl with her eyes close said.

"And who are you may I ask?" I point out.

"I am Chara but that's none of your business. Mom I don't want her/him let's just go home." The boy/girl say with an attitude.

Caroline slapped them in the back of their head and gave them a mean face. Then she smiled and looked at me.

"I want to adopt them! Just got to fill out the application and you is going to be my daughter/son!" She cheers and smiles.

"Um how are old are you? sorry for asking." I question and quickly apologize.

"I am 25 baby! I adopted both and them at the age of 20 and now I want to adopt a cutie like you!" She poke my nose.

"Um im sorry ma'am but you can keep her/him but you can't adopt them, there is things going on and it's messing up the paper work." The sir said.

"Aww I wanted all of you guys to be siblings!!" She pout.

"One thing about this, I don't want them as my sister/brother." Chara hiss.

I kinda of got a little down when he/she said that cause I want all of them to like me. It's sad every foster home I been in they tried to kill me and all of them hate me and now it's going to be the same with them? What if they hurt me!

"Oh my fucking gosh Chara be nice for once!" Frisk yells.

"Fine... Come with me." He/She points at me.

Chara

"Me and Y/n will be back I just want to apologize away from you two. Don't want to be embarrassed." I says.

I grab her/his hand and I walked away from my mom and Frisk. When we got to the destination I quickly snatched their hand away.

"Look here... I don't want you here and I hate you already, no I will not grow to like you and you might as well not try. If we ever get a room together don't bother me! I don't like you being here!!" His/her eyes grew darker and redder.

"O-Ok I get it..." She/He wince in fear.

I smirked and quickly walked off leaving them by theirselves and went back to Frisk.

"Hey Frisk after this you want to go to the video Game Center?" I smiled.

"What happened to Y/n? And oh yeah sure let's go with Y/n! She/He seems so cute and fun." Frisk says.

"Why are you worried about them?!!" I groan.

Frisk

I already know this is how Chara going to be. He/She did that when I came into the world they was 1 and I just came. When we grew up he/she used to hate me and be rude to me until we was on our own, we learned how to protect each other and we grew very close.

And lucky at the age of 20 Caroline saw us on the street and decided it'll be good to adopt us. She have a big house for just one person and her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is very nice and he take care of us too. Me and Chara both like Caroline and Sans.

Chara seems to hate this girl/boy but I like them I feel like we will be great friends >////<

A/n
That is my new story and I hope you enjoy and yes this story I have plenty ideas for but no sin in this story because people like changing their age and this one can be changed but if it's too young beware their will be kissing and don't get mad at me. Kira is out and have a blessed one. Btw I don't think I'm putting other Undertale characters in.

You is 15 Chara is 16. I decided to make this into Any gender so enjoy! Frisk is Chara sibling in this game. They is 15 thank you!

What happened to their parents:
You: Parents abused them.
Chara&Frisk: Parents got into a car wreck
And yeah that is it so bye.

Did not proof read so maybe errors so sorry!