Best of friends

(This is Chloe, she's from miraculous ladybug)

Chapter10: Best of Friends

Chara

It's been weeks since I saved Y/n and let's just say we became the best of friends. We do everything together even though half of the things we do is absolutely cringe, we still have fun.

I'll admit I never been this happy before spending time with someone not even my parents and I love my parents to death.

"Hey Y/n how are you doing today? Is we going to have some fun today?" I asked.

"Let's have a lazy day! A movie day, I'll grab the popcorn!" They say excitedly.

They run out the run and I just smile. I don't know how but it seems like I've been blessed.

They came back in my room with a pouty face.

"There's no more popcorn!" They pout.

I walk up to them and jump on Y/n then squeeze them.

"Don't worry! We can always go get some more popcorn! Come on let's go!" I say.

You(an hour getting dressed)

I love walking with Chara places. They always keep me safe and I really appreciate that but, I really do hate it out here. There's so many mean people.

Especially the ones who used to go to my old school... I wish they could have lived far far away!

"Hey If it isn't the brat Y/n." My enemy said.

"Chloe..." I grumbled.

My anger Started to boil. I haven't seen Chloe since forever and here she comes, she's going to bully me all over again!

"Look Chloe how about your Snobby self go worry about money and your filthy clothes. I don't have the time." I say.

"Whatever, but who's the hottie?" She blush at Chara.

"Me? I'm Chara.. Unpleasant to meet you." They smacks their teeth.

"Aw don't be like that cutie!" Chloe says getting all over him.

Chara rolls their eyes and pout in frustration. That.was.IT. I got highly pissed by that and I pushed Chloe and she fell on the ground.

"WILL YOU NEVER TOUCH CHARA AGAIN YOU HEAR ME?!" I say angrily.

"I happen to know that my father is a singer we can sue you!" Chloe whines.

"And I hope you happen to know Caroline Read is my mother, the Famous writer in the state making millions! While my father Sans is a famous scientist also making millions!"

"Do you really want to test me Chloe do you really?" Chara grins with his eyes turning dark.

Chloe got scared. She ran off crying to her daddy. I swear I really hate that girl she's such a bitch.

Chara grabs my hand and smiles at me.

"Now where were we." They say.

I blush and look down at our hands. I hope my hands don't start sweating. Chara looks at me in the eyes with their adorable face. I started to blush even more

I turn the other way and tried not to look into their eyes

I turn the other way and tried not to look into their eyes. He/She grabbed me by my waist and looked at me straight in the eye.

"Are you ok Y/n?" They say with a smile on their face.

And after that moment I knew.

I had Feelings for Chara read.

Yay I got a new phone so I could finally update my other phone was trashy so I'm very sorry for this late one! And I went through a hurricane too so I'm so so sorry! I did not read Over this I'm sorry