Spending a day with Asriel

Chapter 7: Spending a Day with Asriel
A month later once again
REMEMBER FRISK IS A GIRL

Frisk

Me and Asriel have talked a lot after the incident with Y/n. Me and him are like the best of friends. He would text me funny messages and we would always be on the phone.

"And what are you laughing at." Y/n smiles.

"Oh your brother is oh so funny!" I laughs.

"Huh? When have you started talking to Asriel?" They asked confused.

"Well after the incident with you, he is so awesome and he's my best friend!" I say.

"Oh ok well me and Chara are going out so you can invite Asriel over." She/He smiles.

"Um a date?" I smirk.

Y/n blush madly and shook their head quickly.

"N-No! As friends!!" They say quickly.

I just giggled and continued to talk to Asriel.

Chara

I was waiting on Y/n to get dress and I was just laying on the couch. We're going to the mall to make up for what I did to Y/n. To be honest I think she's/he's a perfect girl/boy.

"I'm ready!" I hear Y/n voice.

I look back and see them dress in f/o which was quite cute on them. I nicely got off the couch and opened up the door for Y/n and we head off.

Asriel

Yay! I get to see Frisk today. I love seeing Frisk she just one of the amazing people ever! But her brother/sister Chara is very mean but I hope I can get close to him.

Few moments later..

I was officially at Frisk how and she bought me in. I smiled and walked in.

"Hey Asriel it's so nice to see you again." She smiled and I blushed.

"Y-Yeah same with you!" I stuttered a bit.

She hugged me and I blushed even more. She pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"What do you want to do?" Frisk says.

"Um I-I d-don't k-know..." I started to stutter badly.

Frisk giggled and I giggled with her. I'm telling you she's the best person ever.

Chara
We was officially at the mall and Y/n was so in love with the outfits that was there. Since my mom have much money I said I'll buy the outfits for them even though they kept rejecting at first.

Y/n picked some outfit outs and went in the changing room to change their clothes. When they came out I blushed cause how adorable/hot they looked in their outfits.

I'll admit it Y/n Is changing me in a good way and I really think I like it..

You

After Chara brought the outfits, we went to go get some ice-cream. The ice cream tasted so good I was already madly in love with it, but I had something on my face apparently.

"Y/n you know you have something on your face?" Chara says.

I started to rub my face and Chara rolled his/her eyes and chuckled. They came closer to my face and wiped off the spot. We was super close to each other.

All of the sudden they kissed me...

I pushed away and shook my head.

"Um what was that char?" I asked.

"I'm sorry got caught up in the moment, forget about that ok?" Chara blushed a little.

I nodded my head and we continued to eat ice cream like nothing ever happened... but inside I couldn't get them out my mind...

Hey guys today I shall look over the story since it's only like 500+ words I'm so sorry it's short I'll try to make it up in the next chapter!