Closer

Chapter3: Closer

Huge timeskip~ 1 month later

Chara

I looked at Frisk and then I looked at Y/n. Those two are really friendly even though Y/n has been here for almost two months. And the relationship with me and Y/n is that we are friends nothing more. I still don't want to get attached to them who knows what plans they have up their sleeves.

Unlike Frisk, I really think those two like each other. I smack my teeth and went in the kitchen to drink some coffee. Y/n got up and came over to get something to drink.

"You know, coffee isn't good for you." The say while looking in the fridge.

"Shut up, I didn't ask you to question what I drink." I hiss.

Y/n just turns my way and smile so brightly. I hate when she/he smiles. I went to the fridge and pushed them out the way. I grabbed a water bottle unscrewed it and poured it on them.

"No!! My outfit!!" They cry.

I just bust out laughing. Y/n looked at me with an sad/annoyed face and went to their room. Frisk came in the kitchen and she slapped me, hard.

"You didn't have to treat Y/n like complete shit. You need to think about others around you! I know she's/he's new but that was honestly very rude." Frisk says walking away.

I was shocked. Frisk has never ever hit me before. Well who cares that don't really hurt anyway! Thinking that hurt but it didn't haha!!

You

I went to my room and started to cry. Me and chara was doing just fine yesterday! We was laughing and everything, but ever since he/she woke up this morning and Frisk was sitting next to me and they got super mad. I don't even know what I be doing wrong!

Someone slowly opened the door and it was Caroline and her boyfriend. They sat down next to me and gave me a hug.

"Hey kid we heard what happened to you." Her boyfriend Sans says.

"Don't worry about it Sans, and plus you two shouldn't be hugging me I'm wet." I chuckled.

"We don't care about that sweetie! I'm going to slap the sh-" She says but I interrupt her.

"Don't ok? All I want to do is be friends with chara but I guess that's too much to ask for." I sigh.

There was someone else standing at the door and he/she looked pretty upset.

"Hey, Y/n you want to go get a drink?" Frisk asks and smiles.

I smile back and nod my head.

"Bye Sans, Bye Caroline!" I say waving goodbye.

Frisk told me to hurry up and I ran to them and we went on our way.

Frisk
(Frisk Nor Y/n do not like each other they is just very overprotective over Y/n cause what happened in their past)

We arrived at Grillbys. I hold the door for Y/n until she/he walked inside and I did the same thing. We sat down at the barstool, and you can tell that they were still upset cause of what happened.

"Hey Y/n don't worry about chara he'll/she'll come around soon." I say trying to cheer them up.

"Its just that I really want to be friends with them because I don't have many friends at all! But it seems like I can't have friends either." She/He say sounding upset.

"Hey Grillby! Give me a coco cola! What would you like?" I ask.

"Give me a beer please." They say.

1 hour later

"Frisky~ Come on and drink some!!" Y/n says drunk.

"How about we take you home. Can u walk?" I ask.

She/He got up and landed right on their face. I sighed and I picked her up and gave her a piggyback ride.

"Frisk I got myself! You don't have to carry me you douchebag! No wait Chara is the douchebag! Thay son of a bi" They say all crazy like.

"Wow Y/n calm down ok?! Let's get you home right now!" I say running home.

Chara

Those two idiots have been gone for a long time. Knowing Y/n they probably doing something stupid. I started to laugh at myself.

"Why are u laughing kiddo?" Sans say with an angry face.

"Ok look I apologized 100 times! Why are you two still mad at me!" I say.

"Oh I don't know you poured water on the poor girl/guy!! What is wrong with you Chara?! I raised you Better then this!!" Caroline day with anger.

Before I could say sum the door got unlocked and Frisk and Y/n was home. Y/n was sleeping on Frisk back so Frisk nicely put her/him on the couch.

"If you guys want to know, I took her to grillbys she got drunk cause she was still sad about Chara and now we're here." Frisk explains.

Sans and Caroline looked at me again and I just sat back uncomfortable.

Hello there! I'm sorry for being so late on the update I work now so yeah and I hope you guys understand and sorry for keep you waiting so long so please enjoy and if there is any spelling errors I'm very sorry have a blessed day!