Sorry

The picture indicates what happens.
Chapter2: Sorry

You(3 weeks later)

Me and Frisk have been getting along really well. They make me smile awfully a lot and her and Caroline the only nice people in the house.

Me and Frisk went on a walk and I started to laugh. They was telling me about their past and including what happened to their parents and it was so sad but then she changed the subject into something way more funnier.

I Have never told anyone about my parents before. I never told them that my parents abuse me when I was just a little child. It's so hard to talk about my past and opening up to people. Frisk is the only person I would ever tell about my parents. Chara is a very mean so Ill never tell him/her about my parents.

But now we was walking home and when we opened the door Chara looked dead at me. I gulped and the fear in my heart grew.

They grabbed my hand and we went to our room. He/She pushed me down on the bed and looked at me with those nasty eyes of theirs.

"Why you think you so special? Why are you trying to get close to my sibling?!" They hissed.

"Please don't hit me and I mean please!" I beg.

He/She looks at me and chuckles.

"Aww you so pathetic and weak~" They grin.

They went up close to me and caress my skin. They went out the room and came back with a knife. He/She caress the knife with my skin and it end up cutting me. I wince in pain.

"Y-You're just like my parents... T-They were so rude and used to abused me... I thought this place was going to be better and it's not! Everyone is so nice to me and I'm so happy for that except for you! I hate you Chara." I bust out crying.

Chara

Why am I feeling sympathy for this pathetic human. I have never and I mean never felt sympathy for anyone before not even Frisk! I sighed and I threw the lil bloody knife across the room and I looked at this human.

"I'll give u mercy but trust me I still hate you and I always will." I say walking out.

Leaving the girl/boy confused and hurt. I walked downstairs to see Frisk face and it wasn't nice. I face palmed and sighed. He/She opened their eyes to reveal that their eyes was red.

"Why are you always like this Chara?! Y/n just came here and I hope you didn't hurt them! Cause if you did I'll never forgive you!" They say with anger.

They run upstairs and open the door quickly and saw Y/n on the floor with a bloody knife and cut marks on her/his arms and they was crying.

Frisk

"Oh my god Y/n!! Y/n!!!" I say and I run over to their body.

"D-Don't worry this wasn't Chara fault I did this all by myself." They say and after that they passed out.

I bust out in tears and I don't know why. Maybe because I hate seeing people hurt or I hate seeing people harming themselves. I looked at Chara and he/she looked back at me and slowly put their head down.

That is part 2 of my story and I hoped you enjoyed it I'll check over the story but I will not know if I got everything correct so please don't get mad and I love you guys bye. I'll probably make a chapter next week or tomorrow I just got out of school yay!!