Running

Chapter5: Running

You

It was the next day and I was sleeping in my room. I woke up due to the fact I couldn't go to sleep. I really hate this I never ever go to sleep at night but then in the afternoon I always get tired. I turned around and saw that Chara was sleeping??

"Chara are you sleep?" I asked.

Chara turnt around all groggy and shook their head.

"Then c-can I sleep with u?" I ask while stuttering.

Chara sighs annoyed. "Come on Y/n but don't dare get yourself comfortable."

I smiled and jumped over there in Chara bed.

Chara

This lil girl/boy always invaded my space. But I guess it isn't so bad. They looked at me and giggled. And then they wrapped their arms around me and fell asleep.

I rolled my eyes and did the same thing and went to sleep.

In the morning
Still Chara

"Aww look at the two love birds!" I hear Frisk voice say.

I opened my eyes slowly to see Frisk smiling at me and Y/n cuddling. I pushed her/him off the bed which caused them to wake up.

"Huh?! What?!" They say really quickly and loudly.

Frisk bust out laughing and helped pick Y/n up.

"Ow my head..." Y/n groans.

Frisk

"Well your lovely boyfriend/girlfriend pushed you on the floor." I say.

"N-No C-Chara isn't my b-boyfriend/g-girlfriend." Y/n says blushing madly.

"Oh come on Y/n is just my friend now isn't that right Y/n." Chara says.

She/He turns back at Chara and Chara winked at them. They blushed even more and ran out the room.

"Oops, sorry I didn't mean to but I really think y'all are so cute together." I say.

You

I ran out the room but I was by the door listening to their conversation.

"Look Frisk, one thing for sure is that I will never like Y/n! They are not my type first off and to be honest I think they're ugly and I don't even know them yet! They probably have the worst personality! I'm only their friend because she/he needs friends." Chara says.

I covered my mouth and my eyes started to water. Fine I don't need to live here anymore! Nobody have to worry about me anymore, for once I thought I had true friends...

I ran down the stairs and ran out the house. I didn't know where I was going but all I wanted to do was run away. I kept running with tears my eyes, all I wanted to do was die. I tripped over a rock and I fell on the hard concrete. I scrapped my knee but I was not focusing on that.